I'm forming a small strobist group in clubsnap :)

Hi all folks out there in clubsnap~ I'm Deric the strobist photographer, currently working as a freelancer. I myself wish to form a strobist photography
group not too big group but just a small group will do, anyone interested to join in the fun of strobist? I like those american that form their own small
strobist group and go around on location to take some outdoor studio type photographs.We might also do some TFCD shoot together as a small group or some model shoots too. So anyone wish to join in this small fun group can pm me soon as i wondering in singapore are there any strobist photographer around that we can take out the fun of strobist photography in singapore, something like "(Lightenupandshoot.com)" mikey and Andy, they are strobisms and have their own youtube channel with 138 videos about strobist photography. So hope to hear from anyone out soon, kindly note that this is not the place to tease people because i did received some people in this forum love to tease around for nothing and due to they have nothing much to do in life.This thread are for all the strobist lovers :D Cheer~ Let's talk about strobist here :)

Hey.. I've sent u a PM..

Pushing up for Deric, hope to get more ppl to join us :)

Sounds interesting....

Interesting.. Whatever happened to the original few series of outings almost 2 years back..

J-Chan said:
Interesting.. Whatever happened to the original few series of outings almost 2 years back..

I think there's alot of new blood? Dot see alot of the old ppl around, theyve moved on to bigger things like u i guess lol.

Hey guys, those interested u can PM me I'll invite you to our FB group and U can see pretty much pictures we took.. We already had 3 outings together and overall it was fun and enjoyable..

The Best part was we had a great time just like old friends gathering :) tho we know each other for less than 3 weeks haha

Hey guys, those interested u can PM me I'll invite you to our FB group and U can see pretty much pictures we took.. We already had 3 outings together and overall it was fun and enjoyable..

The Best part was we had a great time just like old friends gathering :) tho we know each other for less than 3 weeks haha

Sent u a PM. THanks!

I love strobist technique.. Have not gotten a flash unit of my own yet.. Im subscribing to this thread and i will definitely love to join ur outings.. Have u all seen the bouncesquad? Awesome!

Wow, I am interested! Is there a requirement as to how many flashes I own in order to join?

tanwk4321 said:
Hi all folks out there in clubsnap~ I'm Deric the strobist photographer, currently working as a freelancer. I myself wish to form a strobist photography
group not too big group but just a small group will do, anyone interested to join in the fun of strobist? I like those american that form their own small
strobist group and go around on location to take some outdoor studio type photographs.We might also do some TFCD shoot together as a small group or some model shoots too. So anyone wish to join in this small fun group can pm me soon as i wondering in singapore are there any strobist photographer around that we can take out the fun of strobist photography in singapore, something like "(Lightenupandshoot.com)" mikey and Andy, they are strobisms and have their own youtube channel with 138 videos about strobist photography. So hope to hear from anyone out soon, kindly note that this is not the place to tease people because i did received some people in this forum love to tease around for nothing and due to they have nothing much to do in life.This thread are for all the strobist lovers :D Cheer~ Let's talk about strobist here :)

Newbie can join ma?

Sent u a PM few days back but nth seems to be happening ..

No I myself is a newbie too so no worries about that!!! Anyone can join :)

And NO there is no must to have a flash then u can join us but u will end up getting 1 soon afterware haha :0

@ Canonmon No i didnt recieve any PM from u... Hmmm btw I'm Wallace, u should have my contact.. SMS me if u keen :)

I'm interested. :)

Hi can I join:)?and u are Wallace ang Wei ren?

Last edited: