Which alarm clock do you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Which alarm clock do you use?
I use my mobile phone's alarm. before i own a mobile phone, was using hifi's alarm. before i own a hifi, my mom. :D

i normally wakes up b4 my alarm clock even start to sound... even i set 1/2 hr earlier, i can manage to wake even earlier... but sad part is i like to laze around in bed... so normally would 'oversleep'...

Adam Goi said:
My mom ... she woke up late today and I was nearly late @ school. I'm not blaming her but it shows how much I'm dependent on her!

I :heart: mummy! ;)

omg... unbelievable.... totally shocking... hahahaha

Adam Goi said:
My mom ... she woke up late today and I was nearly late @ school. I'm not blaming her but it shows how much I'm dependent on her!

my mum too...hahah....my handphone always can't seem to wake me up...volume loudest and it only manage to wake the rest of the house up....but i jump out of bed when i hear my mum go "eh 7.10am already"...lol....had to get out of house at 7.30am if not i would be late for work. heh

Adam Goi said:

can i know how old r you? saw your 'handsome' self portrait, you don look like still schooling leh.

copperbird said:
can i know how old r you? saw your 'handsome' self portrait, you don look like still schooling leh.

LOL. *Looks at Adam*...hehehhehehe

copperbird said:
haha adam's a teacher.

can i know LOL stands for? not young nowadays, cannot guess wats that.

copperbird said:
can i know LOL stands for? not young nowadays, cannot guess wats that.
Laughing Out Loud.

copperbird said:

he is a handsome teacher, sadly we dun get such teachers in our school... cuz all of our teachers are friendly and un-balanced in teaching.. which means.. dunno hw to teach, first thing come in is ask hws the weather and qns off the topic and subject... and even shows off his car which was bought in cash... =. - !!!

I have a Copal quartz QP-214 clock I fixed for a lady 10 years ago (she never picked it up) .
It is battery powered with flip over digits... never has missed a beat :thumbsup: .
If anyone has seen one anywhere I would love to buy a couple for friends.

glennyong said:
he is a handsome teacher, sadly we dun get such teachers in our school... cuz all of our teachers are friendly and un-balanced in teaching.. which means.. dunno hw to teach, first thing come in is ask hws the weather and qns off the topic and subject... and even shows off his car which was bought in cash... =. - !!!

Haha ... don't make me blush ... :bsmilie:

The new teachers on your side are that bad meh ... they're new and probably need more time to learn on the job ... but I have to admit, some of these new teachers or even trainees own cars liao ... make me damn malu still moving around in my left and right kar :bsmilie:

Adam Goi said:
Haha ... don't make me blush ... :bsmilie:

The new teachers on your side are that bad meh ... they're new and probably need more time to learn on the job ... but I have to admit, some of these new teachers or even trainees own cars liao ... make me damn malu still moving around in my left and right kar :bsmilie:

Coz they saved when they are young mah...they eat less chicken wings in primary school, play less billiards in sec sch....save alot then when they reach mid twenties...all can afford buy "tiong" cars...lol

i regret not saving my coins in my coin bank when i was a kid...and spending less during secondary school....now im too broke to buy a good camera. LoL

:nono:

used to use my phone's alarm, but think the laziness in me convinced me that i needed a REAL alarm clock!!! :p

I got myself a Sony Dream Machine recently, which cost $30. It either emits a too-too sound for normal alarm, or using FM radio. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.