Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
340_4078.jpg

any comments or advice to give?

nice moment!

If u titled it "Flirting during my early days", would be ok. But i think u overdid on the presentation given this title.

hmmm!! yah.. thanks for the advice on the title cos i didn't know what to titled it as!!
i have another title "i want a kiss!!" will it work?

I like it even though a little more contrast would be great. You can call it "Precious Moments" or "When I was young..." or "The Innocence Of Childhood".

Please congratulate me on my first attempt at commenting... I have for a long time been reluctant to comment because of the many responses I've seen which are negative... but here goes...

1) I found the woman's fingers really annoying... can imagine the photo much nicer without her.
2) While the titles offered by the other folk may be abt the boy, I find myself drawn to the girl... maybe something along the lines of "here, let me clean that off ur upper lip you pig.." might be appropriate and tongue in cheek ;)
3) I would have liked to see more of the girl... I feel her hat being chopped off seems to render the photo incomplete...

and as the pros here say IMHO.

hahhaa!! very constructive comments!!! i like what u said..
took a look at the ladie's fingers.. hmm, nothing i can do bout it right? unless i PS the whole background and left only the 2 kids in the picture.
2. hmm.. another way of looking at it.. thanks for the different POV. :D
3. cropped off hat? i thought that was ok.. hmmm.. i prefer a tighter crop actually. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.