I'll never look at prints the same way again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Had heard about Lightjet & Lambda printing every now and then but as high-quality large prints don't really come cheap, its pretty out of luck for me.

Had a little stroke of luck and managed to get a lab that does large lambda prints for a reasonably good price, so I went ahead with it.

Hanging against the dull whitish-grey of a wall, the lambda print brought out every single vibrancy and tone of my landscape shots. My eyes simply went :bigeyes:

The shi*ty thing about this is, I'm getting hooked by lambda prints and will probably never do my prints on inkjet again~ ever.

Anyway to break this addiction? :sweat:

Had heard about Lightjet & Lambda printing every now and then but as high-quality large prints don't really come cheap, its pretty out of luck for me.

Had a little stroke of luck and managed to get a lab that does large lambda prints for a reasonably good price, so I went ahead with it.

Hanging against the dull whitish-grey of a wall, the lambda print brought out every single vibrancy and tone of my landscape shots. My eyes simply went :bigeyes:

The shi*ty thing about this is, I'm getting hooked by lambda prints and will probably never do my prints on inkjet again~ ever.

Ya, good quality print no doubt is expensive. Worth the money if really you love the shot :)

Care to share where you do you prints?

Haven really do super big print, so far only pritned 10x30 inches with Salom, it never fail me or perhaps my expectations not very high?

The rest i only print 10x15.

This addiction can be broke unless u found a new one LOL

Last edited:
why do u need to print so much?
paste all over your house and office walls? ;)

why do u need to print so much?
paste all over your house and office walls? ;)
If you are staring a 4 walls of solid whitish grey everyday, you WILL turn grey in no time~ As I had realised over the past 2mths. :sweatsm:

If you are staring a 4 walls of solid whitish grey everyday, you WILL turn grey in no time~ As I had realised over the past 2mths. :sweatsm:

I have 4 walls of swimsuit super model posters in my room.

How come I never turn out to be anywhere like them? :bsmilie:

134045__group_l.jpg

good one.. i will print all the nature photos.. and in 2 mths I will be greenman Hulk.. :cool:

bro jsbn, maybe shoot a photo of your big print on your wall, and entice us again .... :sweat::sweat:

hahah i think it should be cheaper than buying wall papers :D

\

i help you burn your prints, then you print again, i burn again

after a while you will stop wanting to print because they keep getting burnt. :sticktong

which shop can i get my shots printed with the lightjet or lambda printing?

i tried googleing, cant find any address.

Ok, u all have to get an air ticket and fly over to do it.

I did it in Bangkok. :)

Ok, u all have to get an air ticket and fly over to do it.

I did it in Bangkok. :)

:bigeyes: win liao:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.