I'll be away for ICT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi all.

Just to drop a note to say that I'll be away from 5 to 23 November. This is to prevent speculations suggesting that I've jumped camp, i.e. to HWZ's DC&P and such. :D

So keep shooting, posting and enjoying photography!

I echo what General MacArthur said..."I shall return!" ;)

haha..your turn now...i finsihed my first ICT 2 weeks ago.....12 more years to go...:(

btw...should have nites out rite? then can go to a nearby internet cafe and log on here lor...

or get a ipaq + GPRS phone and surf net in your bunk :D

Originally posted by Wai
haha..your turn now...i finsihed my first ICT 2 weeks ago.....12 more years to go...:(

btw...should have nites out rite? then can go to a nearby internet cafe and log on here lor...

or get a ipaq + GPRS phone and surf net in your bunk :D

IPAQ not allow in camp.

Originally posted by extreme2

IPAQ not allow in camp.
actually it is allowed.. just that you need to apply permit for it that all. The same goes for laptop blah blah blah!

Anyway, I don't think where he is going, it will be easy to use lor..... maybe he too busy saluting to do net surfing! hehhehhehhaahaaaaa

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by Acieed
I think the 13 cycles have been reduced.

reduced? i dun think so leh....according to the briefing i attended at the ICT debrief...the new system starting next year will have less high key and more low key...but in the end still 13 cycles for WOSE.

for the new IPPT system...the windows for u to take the test will becomes 9 mths instead of one mths...

but i prefer to take IPPT during ICT...much easier....

never go Maju camp...the PTI is siao on

Originally posted by Bluestrike

actually it is allowed.. just that you need to apply permit for it that all. The same goes for laptop blah blah blah!

ya lor...now security very tight....every car also must be check...and any camp u go also must get passes and book in.

but i still smuggled a DC and PDA in...do anything but dun get caught lor...

I hear ICT can be quite a refreshing change of environment after slogging it 'day-in-day-out' in the industrial/commercial world... true or not?

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
I hear ICT can be quite a refreshing change of environment after slogging it 'day-in-day-out' in the industrial/commercial world... true or not?

YES

but first few days of my first ICT i wasn't quite used to it as i still have a lot of work waiting for me to complete and yet i was wasting time doing nothing in camp....

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
Wai... you one of those "one shot, one kill" fellas privileged to wear jungle hat one, is it?!?

commando also wear U.S. Jungle hat too....but i think they will prefer their red beret

recce troopers can wear jungle hat, but they can only wear Singapore jungle hat...IMO it will looks like a turtle after u put it on

Originally posted by Wai

recce troopers can wear jungle hat, but they can only wear Singapore jungle hat...IMO it will looks like a turtle after u put it on
Wah, Wai... you calling me a turtle ah!!! :cry:

those in Brunei are issued with one. :D
at least last time, when my Regular friend was posted there.

AFAIK... or remember... the official jungle hat wearers are:
1. Commando/Rangers
2. Snipers
3. BRC
4. Scouts

All must go thru' terok training just to wear that light-weight headgear... of course the weight issue is counter-balanced by all the other "extra" gear in the full-pack! Our 4-men team's gear was equivalent to a normal infantry section's gear! My back used to ache soooo much, especially in Brunei!!!

nvm... most imptly... ORD lor!! :p

Originally posted by Acieed
I think the 13 cycles have been reduced.
WOW ! .. look forward tt news

Originally posted by extreme2

ICT 10yrs.... IPPT 13yrs....

mine is ICT 9 years.... IPPT 12 years

never pass IPPT in active time
never fail IPPT in reservist time

Status
Not open for further replies.