Ilford Color in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necroist

Jan 27, 2002
www.ragingbox.com
I'm heading down to Australia for a couple of weeks (sister's graduation) and I was wondering if anyone who's down there or been down there have seen Ilford Color films?

I used to use them when they were selling here in SG and I loved it! Unfortunately, they are no longer avaliable here.

yup it is still available....at least in melbourne.....dunno bout the rest of the country....

Try Ted's or Fletcher's, both along Pitt Street. Ted's near the McDonalds and Fletcher's just down the street on the right (if you are facing Hyde Park) :)

Is it going to be expensive? I heard from friend that film there is dead expensive.

If you are in Brisbane, go to Photo Continental.

Full Address: 1480 Logan Road, Mount Gravatt Central, QLD 4112, Australia. Website: http://www.photocontinental.com.au
Tel: 61-7-3849 4422

This is the biggest photo store you can find in Australia and they stock a lot of different kinds of films, but Ilford Color, I'm not sure. Call them to confirm. This store is definitely bigger than all Cathay Photo stores combined together, very huge.

But please be aware that films are twice as expensive in Aussie and not converted to Singapore dollars yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.