Ikea

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuthBaby said:
so much more for mos burger.. so what do u like in ikea?

i love poached salmon, swedish meatballs.... yum yum

sometimes their curry veges too... melt melt man!!!

Me hungry oredi.......Swedish Meat Balls......ooohhhh yummy. Ruth ta pao for me later. Can you collect the key from that monkey who stole it....! And make sure there is no Hot stuff.... :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
Me hungry oredi.......Swedish Meat Balls......ooohhhh yummy. Ruth ta pao for me later. Can you collect the key from that monkey who stole it....! And make sure there is no Hot stuff.... :bsmilie:
i think the next product shoot i shoot jus tar pau 1 packet of swedish meatballs to shoot... slurp....

Pro Image said:

Meatball!! Meatball! Meatball!! :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

RuthBaby said:

Their chicken wings are nice too. I find the serving size of the poached salmon too small tho. The meatballs are like a staple. Me and my gf used to asked for lotsa sauce (till the plate is almost dripping sauce) and eat the meatballs with lotsa pepper. Then, we'd mashed the potatoes and eat it with the sauce. Heavenly.

We eat there very often coz both of us have a member card, so we get 4 free drinks! :)

The desserts are definitely above average too, esp the Daim chocolate cake (more like a pie to me tho) and steaming Apple pie. The sandwiches are great too if u r looking for a lite meal, esp the smoked salmon sandwich.

The cider sold at their F&B outlet is excellent stuff - large can and the alcohol content is just about right.

All in all, a very good place to eat often or go for coffee (since it's free and free-flow...)

RuthBaby said:

Give me BAH KUT TEH & "SAM(1) LOH(1)" hor fun anytime...... :D ....just opposite IKEA.

microsmic said:
Give me BAH KUT TEH & "SAM(1) LOH(1)" hor fun anytime...... :D ....just opposite IKEA.

Alexandra Village? I used to go there to buy vehicle spare parts heh..

feryl said:
The cider sold at their F&B outlet is excellent stuff - large can and the alcohol content is just about right.

[\QUOTE]

Yes, very good cider. its rare to find good cider in sg. strongbow/white from NTUC/7E etc sux big time! Had the best cider from a french restaurant famous in crepe at....some where near tanjong bahru....expensive but amazing. and if u'r into hard liquor, check out kweichow moutai if u haven't....giant/carreofour/some ntuc. ~$77 for 500ml, yes very ex. and yes, super nice. u'll never wanna mix it with anything. best with chinese food, steamboat, etc.

and yes, ikea meatballs is famous. i bought their oligoberry jam, doesn't taste nice with bread....what a waste.

one nit wit ikea is its TOO FAR!!! have to think twice before going back to exchange/return things. It'll be great to have stayed at marine parade.... now to have some courts take over...*shrugs*

di0nysus said:
and yes, ikea meatballs is famous. i bought their oligoberry jam, doesn't taste nice with bread....what a waste.

one nit wit ikea is its TOO FAR!!! have to think twice before going back to exchange/return things. It'll be great to have stayed at marine parade.... now to have some courts take over...*shrugs*

I'm not surprised it's doesn't taste good with bread - it tastes weird enough on its own... too sweet. :)

For me, it's just near enough. Used to go swimming @ Delta then drive down to Ikea for dinner/lunch. Stopped doing that coz i sold my car :cry: so have to take a 15 minute bus like everyone else.. :dunno:

too expensive to eat there.. :confused:

Copy_of_Picture13.jpg

Copy_of_Picture16.jpg

dun envy me man... LOL

this was my dinner

Haha. anyone here envies the meatball? :bsmilie:

handphone cam?

the last time i took a picture of food, it was escargot... and frankly @ macro level, it ceases to be appetizing...

Hi,
Love Ikea for their poached salmon, mini steak & chicken wings.

A great place to buy photo frames and wonderful posters.

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

The cranberry sauce that comes with the meatballs. Can slurp it all up :lovegrin: And lick my plate clean. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.