IKEA fashion show

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkandpurple

Nov 20, 2007
Hi all,

I am one of the fashion marketing and management students in Raffles Design Institute. 4 other students and I are organising fashion shows, mentored by Daniel Boey,who is also the main producer. This is a joint project between Raffles Design Institute, Singapore Design Council, and IKEA. The shows will be at 2 places, IKEA Alexandra at 1 pm and IKEA Tampines at 6.30 pm, both at 1st December 2007. We are showcasing designs (clothes) from Raffles Design Institute fashion design students with the theme ME AND MY PET, and using professional models to model for the designs. If there is any further enquiries, please contact me at tebu_imoetz@yahoo.com. Looking forward for your response guys!!Cheers.:D

Hmm, are you inviting everyone here to go and shoot? Or looking for official photographers?

If it's the latter, please use the Services Offered/Wanted subforum. :)

Its open to the public :)

FBO, ladder gang can fall in to support Daniel B and the lovely girls :)

The more support they get, the better grades they will get right? ;p

Take care of safety too, esp in Alexander side.

Cheers,
Tuck

Heyy, I am actually inviting all of you to take shoots there for your own portfolio. For the photographer side,we actually have one already.So this is purely an invitation for anyone out there to take picts! :)

Heyy, I am actually inviting all of you to take shoots there for your own portfolio. For the photographer side,we actually have one already.So this is purely an invitation for anyone out there to take picts! :)

Thanks for the clarification! Will try to be there, but must see if a pending job offer introduced by a friend goes ahead. :)

The fashion show at IKEA alexandra is planned to end at what time? and are 12 year olds allowed?? Thanks..

Any indication where the fashion runaway take place at ikea alexander road?
first level ?

thanks in advance first.:p

Support them for their hard work :)

All the best to you folks on Sat. Have a great show ;)

At IKEA Alexandra it will be on the 1st level,starting from bistro to guardian area.Maybe for ur convinience go for IKEA Tampines show because honestly it is a bit crammed at Alexandra. the fashion show lasts for 30 minutes and everyone regardless of age,race and religion are welcome!!!!

At IKEA Alexandra it will be on the 1st level,starting from bistro to guardian area.Maybe for ur convinience go for IKEA Tampines show because honestly it is a bit crammed at Alexandra. the fashion show lasts for 30 minutes and everyone regardless of age,race and religion are welcome!!!!

thanks for the information. will get there to support the show.:thumbsup:

Well done guys. A good show. Nice Upfront models, wonderful choreography and fabulous clothes :)

Hope u folks got a good grade from your leacturers ;)

Cheers,
Tuck

well done!! Bold and expressive fashion ideas..Most important, nice colours.

Thank you for coming guys!!!And i am sooooo glad that u guys enjoyed the show!!!that day at alexandra i approached some of the photographers,asking them if they were from clubsnap but none of them said yes;so couldnt meet with u guys at the show.i think i will be having another show again which is gonna be a school subject with grades from the teacher,hope u guys will support me too!!!!hahaha..anw,again,thanks for coming and THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!!

cheers,
pinkandpurple :) (tebu_imoetz@yahoo.com)

Thank you for coming guys!!!And i am sooooo glad that u guys enjoyed the show!!!that day at alexandra i approached some of the photographers,asking them if they were from clubsnap but none of them said yes;so couldnt meet with u guys at the show.i think i will be having another show again which is gonna be a school subject with grades from the teacher,hope u guys will support me too!!!!hahaha..anw,again,thanks for coming and THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!!

cheers,
pinkandpurple :) (tebu_imoetz@yahoo.com)

if u approached me ... i would have told you that im from CS... :bsmilie:
very nice show you got there.. i really enjoyed it...
you can see some of my shots here

Status
Not open for further replies.