Ikea done it again - Time Lapse Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think its time lapse. its more likely to be clever and accurate lighting. there r lamps which brighten up gradually like seen in in the pic. the lighting up of the table could be with studio lights

roti_prata said:
i dont think its time lapse. its more likely to be clever and accurate lighting. there r lamps which brighten up gradually like seen in in the pic. the lighting up of the table could be with studio lights

erm......

these are all shot with a no. of cameras set in a row, small semi-circle, all sync to take photos at the same time with the strobes. there was an article not long ago on such photography. :)

I once saw a documentary about this kind of photography. As mentioned, a row of cameras set in an arched semi circle (no. of cams can be like 120 or more) to take the pics instantaneously. Then use software to render the frames together. It's very costly.

Its pretty much the same techinique used in the THE MATRIX movie. It was considered groundbreaking and has since been replicated...

180 cameras arranged in an arch, close to semi circle. the whole film strip is then fed into video recorder creating a 'time 'freeze' effect when viewed as a video later.
saw the doc on discovery channel.

As the line-up of cameras were placed in a arc formation, that will mean thatt they will need to PS out the row of cameras that are visible in the photos! Right? :)

thanks for sharing!! very nice!! woohhhhh!!! :thumbsup:

it takes forever to load :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.