Ignorance has caused my pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
This morning I went to attend a lecture at the Canon Digital Media Hub located at Bugis. When the lecture concluded around 12.10pm, I was making my way to collect my photos from RGB before meeting my friend for lunch.

It was then my friend called and told me that RGB has "closed down". I couldn't believe what I heard. I was further told by the staff walking at the now FotoHub (previously RGB Beach Road) that RGB has been taken over by FotoHub. :confused:

I wanted to collect something that was way overdue and the staff told me all the previously products developed by RGB has been "relocated" to Kallang. In which, she continued to say that before RGB was taken over by FotoHub, she called most of the customers to collect their films but somehow, I never received any calls from RGB.

But now that didn't really matter to me anymore because I am more concerned about my films. 2 rolls of photos scanned into a CD. I am seriously in doubt whether they may throw away my films. :cry:

By the way, when did FotoHub took over RGB? :think: Please pardon my ignorance because I have been busy lately that I took very few pictures and sorta neglected photography a bit.

Sigh... :cry:

A very sad customer,
-Michelle- :sweat:

Oh.... fotohub... I keep hearing u guyz talk about this shop. Seems that this shop is pretty popular among all of u for photo printing.

BTW, how's the service and hardcopy quality?

jsbn said:
Oh.... fotohub... I keep hearing u guyz talk about this shop. Seems that this shop is pretty popular among all of u for photo printing.

BTW, how's the service and hardcopy quality?

Oh..i only know them coz they're operating a competing service. :bsmilie:

C'mon, don't be so hard on the fella?Imagine you're the person in the same situation.As long as we can understand the gist of it, everything's alrite man.. :)

mich_2103 said:
But now that didn't really matter to me anymore because I am more concerned about my films. 2 rolls of photos scanned into a CD. I am seriously in doubt whether they may throw away my films. :cry:
Don't think RGB will throw away any unclaim orders, unless is a few years backdated (even this also very unlikely).

What don't you call RGB @ kallang, tell them you order slip number, should able to locate it.

Cheers.

mich_2103, Call them and find out more. I suppose you still have the order slip right? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.