If...

Would you help your company source for cheap/FOC photographer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter said:
maybe I should not be so calculative. If I help my company, it saves money, help save costs, company earn more, maybe more bonus?
Forget it, you are not getting $25k a month!

HAHAHA... i have a better idea..... donate the money to school photographic club.... ask the school photographic club to send us a team of photographers.... With this method, I managed to help my company get a cheap cheap photographer... also how, out of so many pple... at least will have some decent pics hopefully.... Morever None of the photographers will dare to cry exploition of labour cos the teacher in charge will defend me by saying... "You should be glad that pple give you this opportunity to learn......."(at least this was what my teacher said when I was given super duper low pay during my industrial attachment) :bsmilie:

espn said:
Your company asked you to advertise in CS or somewhere for a cheap/FOC photographer for a DnD/company celebration/Family Day.

You know the location where the event held isn't cheap and yet they say can only spare <= $100 for a photographer, which you know is exploiting.

Would you still do it?

Knowing that if you can save them the cost, next time your boss will be pleased with you. :)
post it, i will take the job for $80.
after its over,
i will tell u,"covering the event 80, give u the pics,...priceless."

Tell ur boss dat u'll help source for a FOC photographer. But dun do it. Juz leave it as dat say dat u'd found one and so on UNTIL THAT DAY.... say that the FOC photographer din turn up. Pretend to make phone calls and so on. Looking desperate, angry and anxious, until u see ur boss's face looks like he's gonna shit in his pants soon....

Den u excuse urself and rush home to take ur camera. Den emerge as the hero.

Ur boss gets the pictures, u score points, both sides gain. How nice. :D

espn said:
Your company asked you to advertise in CS or somewhere for a cheap/FOC photographer for a DnD/company celebration/Family Day.

You know the location where the event held isn't cheap and yet they say can only spare <= $100 for a photographer, which you know is exploiting.

Would you still do it?

Knowing that if you can save them the cost, next time your boss will be pleased with you. :)

Yes post the ad in CS if you want to be in the contention for "CS Most Unpopular Idol" contest. CSers will remember you for a very long time.

Someone has found that out pretty fast. :bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:
No, I will volunteer. No lah. Just kidding.

I will tell my boss the fact, no cheap and good photographers in this world.
Good and cheap do exist.

well... its d same principle as when u go hawker center. cheap. sometimes u can get nice food. sometimes the food sux when u dunno wat ur eating.

i'd rather work it out with my boss (if i had one now, im not wrking hey..) and get some plans that might give more desirable result fr the 3 of us (boss, me n the photographer-would-be). i suppose, i could sacrifice myself if i could make both the boss and the photographer gain a slight advantage over this matter. least i could still maintain my bowl of rice, the boss can b satisfied and who knows, the photographer might b hired again fr another opportunity... juz hope that the photographer wont b hired to REPLACE me...

Think many didn't read. This question is not a dilemma for me since I've never been approached by my coy to take shots, and normally I will reject outright and I will never introduce anybody to them.

So keep to topic, don't bother to ask me to post anything etc, cos my vote on this poll is NEVER.

HAHAHA... i have a better idea..... donate the money to school photographic club.... ask the school photographic club to send us a team of photographers.... With this method, I managed to help my company get a cheap cheap photographer... also how, out of so many pple... at least will have some decent pics hopefully.... Morever None of the photographers will dare to cry exploition of labour cos the teacher in charge will defend me by saying... "You should be glad that pple give you this opportunity to learn......."(at least this was what my teacher said when I was given super duper low pay during my industrial attachment)

haha~ :thumbsup: this is a creative idea :p u get a lot of photographers for the event too... hehehe

ParkertR said:
haha~ :thumbsup: this is a creative idea :p u get a lot of photographers for the event too... hehehe

Yup..... hehehe imagine this... 10 person take 30 shots each.... tats 300 shots... at least got 20-30 good takes.... even newbie takes nice pics once in a while(if not very often).... remember my sec school days.... teacher always send us out in groups.... learnt that idea from him.... :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.