if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So serious ...

O, lucky my mother don't do that to me and my daddy ..lol

If so, i LL liao ...

Seriously your friend should heed the warning. If the Woman of the house ever voice out is always 100X better than Her silent kill. You may break glass this time but there wont be a chance for next time cos all your gears will be down the rubbish chute.

There should be a balance between your hobby and your family and work.

Lol guys all the jokes and creative drama is good stuff

Keep it up BUT ....~!!!!! On a serious Note " I know its hard to leave your baby behind back into the Dry Box. How bout looking at this " i am givining my Cam a rest , and my Girlfriend/wife shall have me for today ?

sounds mushy but ya.... your gf or wife takes out their time and spends it with you because they love you and all

Well if she asked for a weekend . She surly has a plan right lol so instead of GRUMBLING
( eg .. wa lao i can not shoot today you know how long i waited to shoot you know 1 week leh ...)

MAKE IT A SPECIAL DAy for her .... if she wants to spend time with you make sure its you make full use of it to show your love to her ( Eg... cook candle light dinner .... visit where she wanna go... go to the park ... play sports together or against each other )

you might just strengthen your relationship

K all the best

this is a really funny thread.

I always keep my camera in the office. Wife cannot access it.

If your friend is interested, he can keep his cam in my office too... hehehe....

Hahahaa...That's a very good idea.
As a matter of fact, my colleagues and I usually buy computer peripherals and leave the boxes in office. We just bring the new RAM or HDD, etc home. The wife will never find out.
When she commented that the PC is "slightly faster", we will tell her that it was because we defrag or reformatted the HD....:bsmilie:

give her the look

ganstati1.jpg

There is always a way out to please your wives out there.

Seriously speaking, I think any wives have no right to lock your camera cabinet and take away those keys unless you must have piss her off.

The only other reason I can think off is your friend did not spend enough husband and wife time together to bring her shopping or clean the house together or something to please her lar. Women are all the same. There must be a balance in everything. Your friend's wife must have her reason to lock his camera cabinet. He must have had done something wrong to make her do that.

I have a few friends who are hobbyist as well and love to shoot girls on bikinis. So far they told me that if you know how to strike a balance, then you will not encounter your friend is facing. Spend time with them and you will get away with more bikini shoots.

If she has lock your cabinet and is holding the keys, then respect her. There is only one good wife and MANY bikinis shoot going on EVERY weekend.

I have a few friends who are hobbyist as well and love to shoot girls on bikinis. So far they told me that if you know how to strike a balance, then you will not encounter your friend is facing. Spend time with them and you will get away with more bikini shoots.

Did you get lots of PMs asking you for tips on how to do the balancing act? :think:

If it was me, I would give her an ultimatum... return the key immediately or it's divorce court ! Nobody and I mean nobody stands between me and my photography ! :angry:

Hahahaa...That's a very good idea.
As a matter of fact, my colleagues and I usually buy computer peripherals and leave the boxes in office. We just bring the new RAM or HDD, etc home. The wife will never find out.
When she commented that the PC is "slightly faster", we will tell her that it was because we defrag or reformatted the HD....:bsmilie:

so your bios boot up always have a generic picture and not the one with the mobo? or you have it display list everything u have and hope she knows nuts about the numbers...

Sad but true. What's even sadder is that those guys take pride in being pussy-whipped. :(

Actually, if this were to happen to me, I wouldn't think it's funny at all. More so if my wife/gf were to actually leave me because of this. Some people can be so obsessed with their hobbies that they don't realise that they're putting a strain on their relationship. What's a relationship without the quality time with each other?

The fact that TS's friend's gf/wife had to do something so drastic is a sign that there's a problem already.

Some things are funny, but some other things, you'd have to think about it.

Finally someone who sees the bigger picture. I have an acquaintance who does not even treasure his GF and treats her like she's just another person, just because he's rich. Makes me wonder what happens when he loses his riches and the girl leaves him. What will he be left with?

If it was me, I would give her an ultimatum... return the key immediately or it's divorce court ! Nobody and I mean nobody stands between me and my photography ! :angry:

Hmm...treasure what you have. I don't know if you're married. I'm not, but I know that a wife should be a wife until the day both the husband and wife perish. If such petty things can cause a divorce, one should relook at his/her priorities, and where hobbies stand in relation to a marriage/relationship.

Hmm...treasure what you have. I don't know if you're married. I'm not, but I know that a wife should be a wife until the day both the husband and wife perish. If such petty things can cause a divorce, one should relook at his/her priorities, and where hobbies stand in relation to a marriage/relationship.
Actually what people should do is to ensure that they are mutually compatible insofar as personality, character, lifestyle, tastes and hobbies are concerned before they say 'I Do' to minimise surprises after the wedding.

Respect begets respect. Childish and unreasonable behaviours on either side must be nipped in the bud before they accumulate and become uncontrollable and one party takes advantage and dominates the other party to the detriment of the marriage... of course, if the husband gets a kick out of being pussy-whipped, then by all means enjoy yourself.

Personally I would consider such behaviour on the wife's part as being childish and unreasonable. Perhaps she would prefer the husband to indulge in non-photographic hobbies like womanising, gambling and drug-taking instead of a safe hobby like photography. :dunno:

Personally I would consider such behaviour on the wife's part as being childish and unreasonable. Perhaps she would prefer the husband to indulge in non-photographic hobbies like womanising, gambling and drug-taking instead of a safe hobby like photography. :dunno:

Actually, I think the wife would really prefer him taking on a passionless existence of drifting from one shop to another in one of hundreds of Singapore's malls. oh yah, and while he's at it, he better damn well be carrying her handbag and shopping bags. The cheek to think he can spend the weekend doing something he loves while she takes a break from bossing the maid around. :)

Actually, I think the wife would really prefer him taking on a passionless existence of drifting from one shop to another in one of hundreds of Singapore's malls. oh yah, and while he's at it, he better damn well be carrying her handbag and shopping bags. The cheek to think he can spend the weekend doing something he loves while she takes a break from bossing the maid around. :)
Stop it! Stop it! I think I'm going to be sick !

Status
Not open for further replies.