Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
gf/wife : do u love me more or your camera more ? :think:

how would u answer ?

of course must say love her more! :)~

else no more camera-related purchases

haha i think this qns really very relevant, many pple got experience with it. as for me well i got to say i love her more too! sometimes i really shoot too much and 'neglected' her but i will feel guilty, means i still love her alot!~ so no worries :)

I'll look at my drybox and say to her,

"Honey you know the answer."

:bsmilie:

Then she lock u in ur drybox:bsmilie:

if she ask you this its a sign of insecurity and in need of attention. dun need to answer....just go sayang her and spend time with her. ;p

This is the kind of question that leads to a lot of break ups. :bsmilie:

if another question from her : " would u buy a diamond that cost as much as your L lens for me ? "

:sweat:

Then ask her back, "if I don't buy you that diamond, will you still love me?"

if another question from her : " would u buy a diamond that cost as much as your L lens for me ? "

:sweat:

I buy a diamond for you to show my :heart:, you buy an L for mi to show you also :heart: mi. :angel:

i love you both equally! dont forget, its the camera that bonded us together :D spent so much time together being my darling model and beautiful pics of you came up :) so i cant live without the camera as much as i cant live without you

imagine she asked " why hold the camera more than u hold me ? " :devil:

answer back ''I love you because you're not a camera'' (p.s. I love my camera because it is not you) :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.