if your gf or wife asked u this ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
if another question from her : " would u buy a diamond that cost as much as your L lens for me ? "

:sweat:

then i'll ask her

honey, you crazy ar

pentax no l lens, who needs l lens, when all of my brand's lenses are l lens? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

how can you forget the lady underneath the veil
the mysterious she who will dance with you under the moonlight
the one with her snakes, and the deep blue, large eyes?

(eh wait, i've never seen lotusfairy before
i thought no 2 should be bree?)
you're so lame,
how can you put jeanie, LOTUSfairy to compete with "AFgan girl", show some respect to the real women man!!!

btw, I have not see both of them too.

sound like tempting fate. she might just try to make you prove it :sweatsm:

Prove it...?

Then I think the camera must be left with someone to take care of it till she forget bah :)

Lucky for me as I can't swim and I am still unwanted :bsmilie:

you're so lame,
how can you put jeanie, LOTUSfairy to compete with "AFgan girl", show some respect to the real women man!!!

btw, I have not see both of them too.

NPNT

NPNT

see i'm fair

AFGHAN GIRL is the only one i've seen before other htan bree :sweat:

NPNT

NPNT

see i'm fair

AFGHAN GIRL is the only one i've seen before other htan bree :sweat:
I'm referring to sion initial post, girls who likes photography, not girls like to be photograph...

lame, lame, lame.

If you are looking for "a girl who likes photography", there are only 3 choices in CS.

You know who they are. :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

I know I only can get two right...

one is jeanie, one is LOTUSfairy.....

so please tell me who is the third one???

There is a difference, tell me, do you prefer girls are pretty, or girls like to be pretty??

:sweat::sweat:

not fair leh
differentttttt
likes and dislikes something different from being born with it

how about girls who have undergone plastic surgery
or girls who like to undergo plastic surgery

more fair <3

HAHA!

but like what most say, its a hobby, its a passion. loving someone and loving a hobby is 2 different things.

but if my girlfriend were to get jealous, i'd quickly keep my camera and spend time with her.

camera broken can buy new one, relationship broken, hard to fix.

camera broken can buy new one, relationship broken...find better one. My wife bought me my camera. That's a good wife

what if yr camera got feelings and decided to stop functioning when you says you love your wife more?

Wife: Do you lup mi?
photog: Yes. I lup you.
Wife: Do you lup mi more than your camera?
Photog: Yes darling.

Later Photog go to client to shoot... After 2 hrs shoot.. "camera" decided to auto delete all the photo from CF card or all under exposed and OOF...

It could just happen.

weird. dun you people at least choose a girl who likes photography too? so much easier to be together, though using different systems.:sweat:

Then the man might end up asking her back the question leh..........:bsmilie:

camera broken can buy new one, relationship broken...find better one. My wife bought me my camera. That's a good wife

Maybe she expecting you to find her a new man........hahahha....... joking hor........

my GF, knows i lov my Cam more than her, she know Cam is number 1, gf is number 2:D

Status
Not open for further replies.