If you see someone carrying a big camera bag, and you are carrying 1 too. will you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zh3ng

May 20, 2008
Tampines, Singapore
Smile or say hi to the person? Or if you are carrying your dslr walking around shooting, and see another person also with a dslr shooting the same spot, will you say hi and talk to the person? or will u just look at his dslr and see if his is more superior or inferior than yours?

Lets start the friendly photographers campaign! Say hi or smile the next time you see a fellow photographer! :D

Only if it's a XMM. :lovegrin::bsmilie:

then everybody will be very busy saying hi.

y superior or inferior?

most prob i'll be looking if he's a canon, nikon, sony etc.. hehe

Smile or say hi to the person? Or if you are carrying your dslr walking around shooting, and see another person also with a dslr shooting the same spot, will you say hi and talk to the person? or will u just look at his dslr and see if his is more superior or inferior than yours?

Lets start the friendly photographers campaign! Say hi or smile the next time you see a fellow photographer! :D

if he is carrying a canon or nikon , i will say " hmm, canon/nikon huh? not bad..." and look at his expression/reaction.

Aiyoh... nobody cares lar.
People bring dslr is very common now.. nothing special...
Many people bring dslr camera along Orchard road during the weekend.

Ya thats what I mean, common interest then chit chat talk **** abit la. but it seems to be everyone got a very stern face.

Im a Xmm with a cam!
haha.

Can you be my model? :lovegrin:
(Naw.. I don't really do portraits)

Too bad most of the XMM I see are either below 21 or tagging along with boy/guy friends...:bheart:

Can you be my model? :lovegrin:
(Naw.. I don't really do portraits)

Too bad most of the XMM I see are either below 21 or tagging along with boy/guy friends...:bheart:

Haha XMM of course must be below 21 lah~
I think most female photographers have a very high chance of having male photography buddies, cos can't find female ones.

oni if the lense so big have to be vehicle mounted! :bsmilie:

I think most female photographers have a very high chance of having male photography buddies, cos can't find female ones.

Can I be your buddy? :embrass::embrass:

oh.. will i appear over-enthusiastic?

speaking from photoshoot organiser's point-of-view? :bsmilie:

Better be careful if she is a female.

You don't want to be a buaya with camera. :bsmilie:

Oh, thats a point. But I'm actually referring to all guys. haha. I left out the minority.

compare if he's bigger or i'm bigger.

i mean e lens. LOL

slightly OT, but I always kenna stop by MRT security uncle/auntie all the time while carrying video-cam box equipment. These are slightly huge silver-rimmed mat black boxes. When they ask me what is inside, I always reply 'lazer gun.' :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.