if you rich can sue anyone for anything. lols. NSFW.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
dunno if this has been posted, but it made me laugh.

[video=youtube;pxKzI_aWlOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo&feature=share[/video]

:thumbsup:

[video=youtube;pxKzI_aWlOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKzI_aWlOo&feature=share[/video]

ya know... if we have a list of photos or videos..... we shld black list this bunch of ppl:bsmilie:

Are you the witness ? :bsmilie:

the rich man too stress liao lar.....

"i sue you until your backside is finished".

Last edited:
Errr... he's suing for what? o_O

Cant even speak proper english want to sue people. So what being rich, this kind of overnight richman road side alot. maybe the next moment as poor as begger. I have saw some really man working from down up, they are very humble and polite. Beacuse they been and went thru are the tough life. I suggest you logged a police report and let the police handle, scare him also happy mah.

wah lao, for his backside lar what else. you no turn on volume?

LOL. are u still playing gyakuten saiban, gyakuten kenji? i'm kinda sad that they are not gonna make a US version of the gyakuten kenji 2

"but..but...I have a wiitttness!"

actually the cameraman also trying to be provoking ..

Buy car only.
Rich on the outside, poor in the inside!;(

giantcanopy said:

Can hear him sniggering behind the camera too.. :)

For all you know, before that he was scolding the guy's family, showing him finger, insulting his wife.

This video is obviously skewed, and the guy could have done anything before that to drive the man into a frenzy. That said, if that was the case, it's silly to be baited.

It seems like the rich man is saying this kid cut him off previously at centrepoint and that's the issue he's bringing up.

For all you know, before that he was scolding the guy's family, showing him finger, insulting his wife.

This video is obviously skewed, and the guy could have done anything before that to drive the man into a frenzy. That said, if that was the case, it's silly to be baited.

cant agree more....

anyway, this is a classic case of rich beng...

wa lau eh!! the unker abit ... ... reminds me of paper tiger.

drives a big car, curse and swear, curse and swear, all becos of a parking lot... alamak!!!!!

i wonder if the poor guy who tio the curses also kena alot of saliva to his face and body??? eeeek!!!!!

I have not been posting on clubsnap for a long time, but seeing this clip simply made my day.

all the f++Kg backside thing really makes me laugh until peng san!

please, if you want to curse, you need to do it with finesse, and if you want to curse in english, please ensure your angmor can make it.
if not, i rather you do it in FULL hokkien.Dont embarrass yourself with that kind of (was it even english?)
LOL

can you imagine the wife having to take this guys' s*** everyday?

HILARIOUS!