If You Own Sanyo Batts, Pls Read This ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew my new cam use those lithium ones. So don't have to worry ... :sweat:

AhV said:
*sigh* we have gone thru' this ... I almost screwed a shoot if I did not had a spare body with me :sweat: Rest assured that I will highlight this known issue on behalf of u guys strongly. If you want your batts replaced with working copies, drop me an email lo.

Cheers!

i've the 2100 series too. another headache. the main gripe is that these batteries are not only for my cammie but my flash gun as well.....

read alot abt the maha 2500 batteries... but they are costly.
anyone using them?:sweat:

AhV said:
look against the light ...... it's engraved onto the side of the batt ... should have... look carefully :)

yup.. have..

05-01-0A

thanks..

Cheesecake said:
i've the 2100 series too. another headache. the main gripe is that these batteries are not only for my cammie but my flash gun as well.....

Never used Mahas before, but i've got half a mind to get the Varta ones. At the rate these 2500s are going, i might as well go with the Vartas.
I've got Sanyo 2300s and they're ok. :sweat:

Cheesecake said:

I got maha 2300s and they can hold charge for bout 1-2 weeks. My Sanyo 2300 can last for bout 2-4 weeks.

Is this problem occured to the 2500s only? My 2300s are working fine.

AhV, did you receive my mail from yahoo account?

Anyway, where on the battery is the batch date?

yowch said:
AhV, did you receive my mail from yahoo account?

Anyway, where on the battery is the batch date?

yes..got it .... as for batch number, refer to post #43 :)

Caspere said:
I have the same problem with my 2500 too. My 2300 did not have this problem.

Keep me informed.

refer to the first post ....cheers ! :)

afbug said:
I got maha 2300s and they can hold charge for bout 1-2 weeks. My Sanyo 2300 can last for bout 2-4 weeks.

Is this problem occured to the 2500s only? My 2300s are working fine.

not so sure abt the 2300s but my 2500 are F1 racers that's for sure. 2days.. i just tried my 2 other sets charged on the same day. exciting. after a few click, the sexy 'lo-batt icon' starts to make a pass at me. :bsmilie:

Reflection said:
Never used Mahas before, but i've got half a mind to get the Varta ones. At the rate these 2500s are going, i might as well go with the Vartas.
I've got Sanyo 2300s and they're ok. :sweat:

ok, thanks for ur info!!! will do more read-ups before i splurge more $$. :bheart:

I have this same problem with my Sanyo NI-MH2500 batteries, it's from batch 01-10 HE. Maybe not limited to just certain batches could be a design or manufacturing issue, luckily didn't have many of these.

What are the better brands to get as replacement?

TIA.

Wah just read this tread, got my Sanyo 2500s from Alan Photo 2weeks ago.

Did a full charge on maha charger, than use 2 on my logitech cordless mouse
less than 1 week cordless mouse red light start to blink indicating low batt!!

Ok I will check the batch no on the side!!:(

Dom7 said:
Wah just read this tread, got my Sanyo 2500s from Alan Photo 2weeks ago.

Did a full charge on maha charger, than use 2 on my logitech cordless mouse
less than 1 week cordless mouse red light start to blink indicating low batt!!

Ok I will check the batch no on the side!!:(

u oso using that batt on ur logitech cordless mouse? haha.. me too..
same fate as urs.. so now revert back to using wired mouse again.. haiz.. :cry:

AhV said:
refer to the first post ....cheers ! :)

bro, your email server rejected my SH email.
Used my Gmail to send instead.

donchua said:
bro, your email server rejected my SH email.
Used my Gmail to send instead.

also sent u an e-mail using Gmail too..

Just saw this post. Thanks for the effort AhV!!!

I was charging my 5-6 sets of sanyo the last few weeks in preparation for baby delivery...

Every day must charge the batteries cos they go flat so fast!! Lucky have a few sets to rotate charging.... very sian!!!

Will be going home to check the batch numbers!!

Thanks again for your effort!!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Larry

Madman said:
Just saw this post. Thanks for the effort AhV!!!

I was charging my 5-6 sets of sanyo the last few weeks in preparation for baby delivery...

Every day must charge the batteries cos they go flat so fast!! Lucky have a few sets to rotate charging.... very sian!!!

Will be going home to check the batch numbers!!

Thanks again for your effort!!

Larry

No prob, bro .... just give me details as per my first post by end of tmr. I should be meeting the manager this Sat, so I might as well submit a FIRST list to indicate how bad is the situation :devil: At the end of the month, I will sumit a FINAL list. After that, anybody else would have to take it up with them directly. I would have served my purpose :)

Cheers!

AhV said:
No prob, bro .... just give me details as per my first post by end of tmr. I should be meeting the manager this Sat, so I might as well submit a FIRST list to indicate how bad is the situation :devil: At the end of the month, I will sumit a FINAL list. After that, anybody else would have to take it up with them directly. I would have served my purpose :)

Cheers!

Bro, got received my email?
I using Gmail.

donchua said:
Bro, got received my email?
I using Gmail.

I can only read my emails at home due to firewall. When did you send it ? The last name in my inbox was 'Stephen Lee' :) Anyway, I will check my inbox tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.