If you just joined CS Introduce yourself HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajahchindian

Dec 27, 2008
Singapore, Jurong West
www.flickr.com
Hello guys.

I started this thread for only one main reason:
i entered this forum and had 13 threads on the front page started by newbies just to introduce themselves.
i apologize, if this comes across as rude, but i am rather annoyed by having to browse through tonns (exaggeration intended) of threads with people just introducing themselves and... that's it.

so i thought maybe to keep this forum cleaner for easy viewing, why not all newbies who just joined ClubSNAP enter this thread and introduce yourselves HERE!

save my eyes! hahahahhaa
hopefully i don't get gunned down for this.

and i really really hope that morderator will make this a sticky so that newbies will see the thread and say hello here instead of starting a whole new redundant thread.
thanks!

Last edited:
hi i am new..

i using handphone camera.. anyone know where to get tripod for my handphone camera??

hi i am new..

i using handphone camera.. anyone know where to get tripod for my handphone camera??
RIGHT!

hahahaha night86mare!
i remember someone calling you goatie! HAHAHA

WAH handphone camera??! damn chio
how many megapixel wan?
i saw this very useful tripod that might fit your chio handphone.
check it out:
http://www.joby.com/products/gorillapod/gogo/

I am new here too... using camera from Nokia

:thumbsup:

i using.. startac.. motorola..

the camela is add on attach outside one :) :)

sometimes i cannot get reception, must pull out the antenna long long

i using.. startac.. motorola..

the camela is add on attach outside one :) :)

sometimes i cannot get reception, must pull out the antenna long long

Eh.. that's one heck of a good phone lar...

If i'm not mistaken, it was the first flip phone right.

ohai. i am sheree.
this is my camera:

nikon-cake.jpg

no need to fight with my brother if he wants the camera.. all we need to do is cut into half :bsmilie:

when my camera spoil, dont need to repair.. we just need to buy more flour. :bsmilie:

my photos very noob one :cry:, but clubsnap let me learn a lot of new photography stuff... hope to improve soon...

ohai. i am sheree.
this is my camera:

nikon-cake.jpg

no need to fight with my brother if he wants the camera.. all we need to do is cut into half :bsmilie:

when my camera spoil, dont need to repair.. we just need to buy more flour. :bsmilie:

my photos very noob one :cry:, but clubsnap let me learn a lot of new photography stuff... hope to improve soon...

haha... Nice camera u have there ;)

hi i am new..

just use wat u already hv.... bio-pod

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gettin OT liao...:bsmilie:

Hi fellow photographers !

I am new in photography also,recently about 3 weeks ago i bought myself a D60 with kit lens and also using my dad's 28-200mm Sigma MF Telezoom,and im a sucker at manual focus ya :X

Joined the school camera crew and converted from my past event videotaking to photography.Not really good at adapting to conditions quickly but i guess with practice,all is well :D

ohai. i am sheree.
this is my camera:

nikon-cake.jpg

Wah, where can order this kind of cake ?! So COOL! I want a Sony one :)

Hi fellow photographers !

I am new in photography also,recently about 3 weeks ago i bought myself a D60 with kit lens and also using my dad's 28-200mm Sigma MF Telezoom,and im a sucker at manual focus ya :X

Joined the school camera crew and converted from my past event videotaking to photography.Not really good at adapting to conditions quickly but i guess with practice,all is well :D
You still have a lot to learn. Use the kit lens to experiment and then you might want to get more lenses if you have the $$$$$.
manual focus can be a pain in the ass if you don't know how to use it properly.
ask your dad to coach you! since it's his.

hokay people, we have 19 posts and 1 actual newbie 'hi'.

means this thread has will now self destruct in 3... 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.