If you have the Time and $$$...

Alan2701

Dec 29, 2010
Whick place on the planet do you wish to go to take marvelous pictures?
For me, I like to visit the Europe (no specific country coz so many nice place to take photos).

Share yours... :)

Cheers!

Alan, I think it's not fair to say "Europe".

I mean, imagine if the next person comes along and says "Earth lor, Planet Earth, got many nice place to take photo..." :sweat:

Prolly the polar regions. Maybe Antartica. Can shoot animals in natural habitat... not to mention theres the aurora borealis.

Hmm... ok no Europe.. :)

Then this is the list of places I like to travel to but some I donno the exact name of the place.

Rome, Paris, London, Amsterdam, to name a few... :)

If you have a really specific places, it would be good. It even better to share why you prefer to visit the place.

Cheers. :)

All the Asian countries.... travel by road and document my trip like a personal journal. Take my time and slowly tour all the backroad of those countries.

My 1st stop will be Africa. I want to visit all the nature parks and shoot Wildlife, birds and landscape.

Next stop will be Antarctica.

by then I think I'm too old to move on already. If not I will want to shoot all the 7 wonders of the world.

If only I have time and money... wait, all I need is enough money then i will have all the time. So tonight's Toto result will be it. ;p

My top wish will be Iceland.....the land of ice and fire :D

Hmm...
1st stop would be US glacier national park - Alaska, which I am going this year but stay longer than my current plan.
2. Antarctica.
3. Iceland & Norway - might include the rest of the Scandinavian countries, but definitely the aurora sightings.
4. Safari in Africa (kill 2 birds with 1 stone, will go on Thom Hogan's tour for this one).
5. Erie, or should i say Ireland.
6. US - Yosemite park, grand canyon, Vegas (see if can join Moose's class/trip somewhere around that area as well), not forgetting Hawaii as well.
7. Canada - especially Rockies
8. Bhutan & Nepal - add in silk road journey as well.
9. South America - but not sure where yet. Peru, brazil, Argentina to start.
10. Europe - eastern Europe, austria, monaco, Montenegro, Italy, France - specifically the WWII tour
11. Russia - Moscow & st petersburg.
12. Japan

All of the above to start... If still not sick of traveling by then... Then plan more trips!! Ha ha!

Japan (with family).
Africa (alone for wildlife photography).
Europe (with family).
And many more :bsmilie:

I would love to visit London and Praha.

1. Norway (Capture the northen lights)
2. Japan
3. Paris
4. Rome
5. China
6. .........

many more.... :)

After my Iceland later this yr, it will probably be Quebec .. much later ...

Ryan

time and money eh.......
hmmmm, easy lar.

i want to travel the ancient silk road by car...from singapore-bangkok-cambodia-vietnam-yunnan-xian-kashgar-samarkand-dasmascus------all the way to london.
estimated time: 3 years
estimated cost......if i have to worry about money, i'm not rich enuf to go. :p

I would like to go to england and all it's cities someday...

i will use the money and get a private rocket built to fly to the moon and take pictures of planet earth