1st stop would be US glacier national park - Alaska, which I am going this year but stay longer than my current plan.
3. Iceland & Norway - might include the rest of the Scandinavian countries, but definitely the aurora sightings.
4. Safari in Africa (kill 2 birds with 1 stone, will go on Thom Hogan's tour for this one).
5. Erie, or should i say Ireland.
6. US - Yosemite park, grand canyon, Vegas (see if can join Moose's class/trip somewhere around that area as well), not forgetting Hawaii as well.
7. Canada - especially Rockies
8. Bhutan & Nepal - add in silk road journey as well.
9. South America - but not sure where yet. Peru, brazil, Argentina to start.
10. Europe - eastern Europe, austria, monaco, Montenegro, Italy, France - specifically the WWII tour
11. Russia - Moscow & st petersburg.
All of the above to start... If still not sick of traveling by then... Then plan more trips!! Ha ha!
i want to travel the ancient silk road by car...from singapore-bangkok-cambodia-vietnam-yunnan-xian-kashgar-samarkand-dasmascus------all the way to london.
estimated time: 3 years
estimated cost......if i have to worry about money, i'm not rich enuf to go.