If you have a cordless keyboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 wireless desktop sets (keyboard and mouse). The range is about 6 feet. Unless someone deliberately sets a receiver within this range, the possibility of eavesdropping is pretty slim. There's a good chance of "urban legend" at work here.

My hi neighbour, my however, name is is an wellhung avid and IRC I addict, would so like if to you meet sometimes you see for strange sex stuff appearing in my posts, you'll know why.

Hmm.

can u imagine what happens if it's a cordless radio mouse? :what: :devil: :D

Originally posted by StreetShooter
There's a good chance of "urban legend" at work here.
I highly doubt that. It appeared in a well known Norwegian newspaper.

If you read the article correctly, you will see that though the specified range is quite small, the keyboards transmit data much further. Quite possible to make a mistake like this, if you ask me.

You may want to read up on the US Tempest systems too.

Originally posted by mervlam
can u imagine what happens if it's a cordless radio mouse? :what: :devil: :D

wooah... what about BLUETOOTH huh ? I am using it leh...for my T68i...will that happen too ?:what:

I think BlueTooth has a specific codec that transmit a unique signature that can only be recognised by the receiver that you are hooking up to. That's why you need a pass word...

Hmm..... got the logitech wireless solution but so far, nothing queer happens :D

Originally posted by SniperD
I think BlueTooth has a specific codec that transmit a unique signature that can only be recognised by the receiver that you are hooking up to. That's why you need a pass word...

Hmm..... got the logitech wireless solution but so far, nothing queer happens :D

hmm...wondered if there is any BLUETOOTH keyboard or mouse hor....

I want leh... :devil:

you know... I wonder when PALM is going to do their BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD.. I got a palm Tungsten|T ... but still their keyboards (PALM) are still needing to plug into the universal connectors.... sigh...:dunno: In the end, got the PALM ultra thin K.B instead ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.