If you have 10,000 lingerie images ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
From our TNP's "detailed and scooped" report on some of our cerebral hobbyists, who specialize in lingerie images, one cannot help but think about what these shooters do with these tons of images of young models.

Assuming that the photographer shoots about 300 images for each model, and say, for 30 models then he would have accumulated at least about 10,000 images!

We can understand that for a bird-shooter, he can always compile them into a book, scenery shooter, he can always send them for competition, portrait shooter can always put them on public display, artistic shooter can always become famous in art shows, but, what does one do with 10,000 images of lingerie images where the models are mostly CMI, and the quality of shooting is substandard? :think:

If you have 10,000 lousy images of young models in lingerie and 4-leg poses, what will you do with these? :dunno: Of course, most of you will be thinking of to collect another 10,000 for Album II . But what else?

I would start a stock library if I had 10,000 images of young models. LOL!!

I'll keep first & work on them again next time when my pp skills improve.
Who knows, it could be months or years when I did that & it will be interesting to re-open them.

If you have 10,000 lousy images of young models in lingerie and 4-leg poses, what will you do with these? :dunno: Of course, most of you will be thinking of to collect another 10,000 for Album II . But what else?

Get myself a BIGGER HDD to storge more..... :devil:

Or they can always make $$$ out of it, make a montage, n print in on curtains, towels, t-shirts....etc help the economy :bsmilie:

If you have 10,000 lousy images of young models in lingerie and 4-leg poses, what will you do with these?

I'll print postcards out of them and stand at the roadside and distribute them free to GWCs and tell them to save their time and energy no need to shoot XMMs anymore. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
but seriously....some post all the images on alternate colourful sites....did find some of CS shooters' model/lingerie shots there...

Status
Not open for further replies.