If you had unlimited money & resources for a day, what would you do?

Acmamall

Jan 14, 2011
If you had unlimited money and resources to enjoy for a day, what would you do? :)

Unlimited?
Donate USD$10billion to all the charity foundations in the world followed by purchasing 5(2 for my parents, 1 for me, 2 for my siblings) air plane tickets to each and every country in the world than followed by purchasing each lens and camera there is in the industry, be it nikon, canon, panasonic, i will just get each of them, and i will go get my dream car and house. After that i will put USD$10billion in my bank account before the day ends. :bsmilie:

Wake up. I'm late for work.

Put a $100 milion Euro into my Bank Account.... than I would have 'near' unlimited $$$$ for a long time to come....

Kill myself before anyone else can. Either that or find a place so sekret no one can find you. But looking at what happened to Osama.. Yep. Kill myself before anyone else can.

You say unlimited. You only have this for 1 day. So the trick is to convert this unlimited resource for 1 day into a lot of money for rest of your life.
One way is to go into to MBS or RWS bet $100 Trillion each time the roulette spins or the black jack croupier deals.
You only need to win ONCE within 24 hours. After that you can put the winnings in a few banks and wait for the day to be over.

But since this is a fantasy. Stay away from MBS or RWS or Genting or else they will wipe you out.

Last edited:
Kill myself before anyone else can. Either that or find a place so sekret no one can find you. But looking at what happened to Osama.. Yep. Kill myself before anyone else can.

Lolwut? :what:

crystal1993 said:
Lolwut? :what:

They are out to get you.. It's not safe anywhere. You better hide too. If they find out you know me.. They'll get you too.

ricohflex said:
You say unlimited. You only have this for 1 day. So the trick is to convert this unlimited resource for 1 day into a lot of money for rest of your life.
One way is to go into to MBS or RWS bet $100 Trillion each time the roulette spins or the black jack croupier deals.
You only need to win ONCE within 24 hours. After that you can put the winnings in a few banks and wait for the day to be over.

But since this is a fantasy. Stay away from MBS or RWS or Genting or else they will wipe you out.

Er, why not just deposit $1 trillion trillion into the bank..

Easy, buy the whole world! :bsmilie:
After that, no need to worry about the next day :angel:

I would buy a 1Ds Mark III and a 85mm f/1.2 from Cathay Photo then smash it in front of their faces.

I would buy a 1Ds Mark III and a 85mm f/1.2 from Cathay Photo then smash it in front of their faces.

might as well buy all the cameras and lenses in the world and destroy them all and sink them to the bottom of the marianas trench... :bsmilie:

and start a camera revolution akin to the cultural revolution.

oh wait. there is a store named after that... oh yes. SLR Revolution :bsmilie:

Kill all the lawyers. :bsmilie: (no offense to the lawyers here)

Haha the responses are really good! :) What if you had unlimited money & resources but you can't put it in the bank? You have to spend it all that day! What would you do :)

Acmamall said:
Haha the responses are really good! :) What if you had unlimited money & resources but you can't put it in the bank? You have to spend it all that day! What would you do :)

Buy a few companies, and a bunch of skyscrapers, and buy suntec and some shopping centers and several private residences all over the world.

Then sit back and relax and travel all over the world.

Buy stocks, bonds, options, etc. etc. etc.

Buy Google, Microsoft, and Apple, and merge them into one.

I just realized that no one mentioned wealth sharing. If i had that much money, i'd try to help the underprivileged, homeless, help with education and set up the Xavier School for the Gifted