If you believe........

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
that during qing ming, your ancestor will be visiting you in a form of insect, you will be happy to see an insect especially cricket, beetle etc... flying into your house.

For me, I am sitting about 1 m from a cricket but it was hidden in a gap. My camera is some at another side of me n I am blocked by that cricket. Not a small one, at least 5 cm!!! :eek: Cannot kill it, must try to get the photo of it. :think: :sweat:

that during qing ming, your ancestor will be visiting you in a form of insect, you will be happy to see an insect especially cricket, beetle etc... flying into your house.

For me, I am sitting about 1 m from a cricket but it was hidden in a gap. My camera is some at another side of me n I am blocked by that cricket. Not a small one, at least 5 cm!!! :eek: Cannot kill it, must try to get the photo of it. :think: :sweat:

sekali u take the picture, then since u filmboi... u go develop the film, maybe can see his/her face...

remember to post at the critique section hor :bsmilie:

qing ming is a period in the chinese custom which families, relatives pay respect to their ansectors.
For those families whose anscestors are buried, they'll travel to the tomb and clear up the weeds and wild plants over growing the tomb.
For my family, my grandfather's bones are kept in an urn in a temple. so during qing ming, my family will go to the temple and pray and clean his ???? (i dunno what it is called. the one with the picture and name of the deceased) as an act of "cleaning the tomb".

qing ming is a period in the chinese custom which families, relatives pay respect to their ansectors.
For those families whose anscestors are buried, they'll travel to the tomb and clear up the weeds and wild plants over growing the tomb.
For my family, my grandfather's bones are kept in an urn in a temple. so during qing ming, my family will go to the temple and pray and clean his ???? (i dunno what it is called. the one with the picture and name of the deceased) as an act of "cleaning the tomb".

photo... ???

Just now at someone else's house, the place was crawling with those funny ant-flies things that are always somehow attracted to light.

They must have loved him a lot, kept crawling all over him. Unfortunately he wasn't so impressed by their affection. =(

Caught and let go the Cricket liao. Maybe the wing, it's look like 5 cm but it is just half of it. Once release, so happy n run to hide liao. Lucky no follow me back again. :sweat:

Wah... i see liao.... SPRAY with Shelltox :sweatsm:

Just now at someone else's house, the place was crawling with those funny ant-flies things that are always somehow attracted to light.

They must have loved him a lot, kept crawling all over him. Unfortunately he wasn't so impressed by their affection. =(

these ants are out bcos of the rain which flooded their homes. thus force them to fly outside. they are attracted to lights. this makes it easier to get rid of them. just fill a bowl with water (quarter full will do) and hold it near to the light source and they'll just fall in. neat.

Caught and let go the Cricket liao. Maybe the wing, it's look like 5 cm but it is just half of it. Once release, so happy n run to hide liao. Lucky no follow me back again. :sweat:

its not running to hide, its going to 1 corner to write in its diary u bad boi... no Toto & 4D luck for u anymore... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

its not running to hide, its going to 1 corner to write in its diary u bad boi... no Toto & 4D luck for u anymore... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cricket like to hide one la. I put a piece of cotton and it went to hide inside it. That's why cricket are hard to find in the wild. Anyway, hope it wouldn't eaten by bird. Strike toto/4d or not nvm la, as long happy, can liao. ;)

then i must hav lots of...

got roaches, beetles, ladybirds, lizards, a stick insect (recently), a longhorn beetle & a strange bug come to my hse. they seem 2 kno me. :bsmilie: lizards & roaches r d oni insects i din take pics of. :sweat:

then i must hav lots of...

got roaches, beetles, ladybirds, lizards, a stick insect (recently), a longhorn beetle & a strange bug come to my hse. they seem 2 kno me. :bsmilie: lizards & roaches r d oni insects i din take pics of. :sweat:

U must be a sight for sore eyes then... (pun intended) :bsmilie:

if the whole swarm of insects come in, how I identify which one is the ancestor? :bigeyes:

or all the great, great-great-, great-great-great line of ancestors all return?

Status
Not open for further replies.