if you are the boss, do you prefer male or female workers?

You're the BOSS! Male or female worker for you??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Let's assume the job nature doesn't matter if male or female. Both can do equally well..... what's your preference?

Careful, there are laws being drafted to prevent descrimination against gender, age and race.

High time, I must add.

But I also guess it's really gotta do with the nature of the job. I don't think I'd rightfully qualify to be say, a waitress at a Hooters restaurant.

Careful, there are laws being drafted to prevent descrimination against gender, age and race.

High time, I must add.

But I also guess it's really gotta do with the nature of the job. I don't think I'd rightfully qualify to be say, a waitress at a Hooters restaurant.

No gender bias soon... new bill.... if you join, I surely have my dinner there... hahaha.... :bsmilie:

If both have the same qualifications, skillsets and experience, then need to look at attitude, personality, the ability to fit into the team and lastly who willing to take the lower pay:bsmilie:

Base on my observation in my office now......guy talk big but work none :thumbsd: Gals talk a lot but work a lot more too becoz they have to cover guy backside :sweat:

haha...me wil employ girl...i work better with them!:lovegrin:

depends on the the job requirements. if physically strenous job, guy better. right? but if simple office job, both also can.

if your boss is female, she will prefer male worker.
i have been this case in my company
she is bias toward males ...
that's y now she is hiring more male worker ...
i am working in the service sector fyi

I guess this thread basically tell u how many male vs female members in cs. :bsmilie:

really, it depends on how much the girl/guy suck up to you as a boss.

one thing is for sure....my work colleague really know how to suck up.... she's safe.

and i don't know how to suck up....coz i'm frank and honest........now look at what sugar coat can do!

...oh, if there is no law, then one of my other criteria for female workers are they must be less than 24 years old and pretty...

doesnt matter male or female wprkers actually. some male colleagues so qooniang, do work like dragging mud & only know how to tell people off. the most impt thing is, he or she must be impartial and can work without bringing personal emotions into work thats the best but really hard to find one nowadays :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.