If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

If you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
Another poll!

For people who are willing to discuss death...

*IF* you are able to know the exact date u will die, will u want to know?

If you know, u can prepare insurance, will, treasure the time with love ones, change our priorities etc. It's amazing if we only know we can live another 3 months, our perspective of lives totally changed....

on the other hand if we dunno our exact date, we can happily live and not worry about the date getting nearer and fear of losing our companionship with our loves one and hobbies...

In a sense I would, make my peace with people and treasure the time I have left, but then I think about the other side of the coin, everyday I will be worrying about that one day, everyday i will be scared of whats going to happen next. Not knowing can often be better then knowing. I wouldnt want the worry, Id want to live everyday like I would normally not knowing. When the time comes, the time comes.

Live everyday as if its ur last.

Need I say more?

i haven't known enough of life to want to know about death yet :sweat:

The only advantage to know when you are going is to be able to sell the camera gear for a good price in B&S before someone gets them for free.

what will one do with the money? :think: buy a good coffin?

Buy a good 13mp full-frame paper dslr with a couple of paper L lenses.

nonono......a couple too.:bsmilie:

choose to know

because i can do the things that i have always wanted to do without any fear of repercussion

I don't think about it.

I caught "infinately prolonged" some time ago :cool:

well...though its really really tempting...but it really takes the fun of life away after you find out metinks..

Status
Not open for further replies.