If you are a multi-billionaire...

Would u donate your billions if u have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
And is reaping a profit turnover of several millions in cold hard cash annually.

Would u actually donate a part of your billions for the building of national projects like MRT open platform barriers, purchases of buses/trains/weapons for the nation, building hospitals or hospices, cash/food handouts to the poor around the country, etc like the philanthropists of the old days who donated their money specifically for national building projects?

And is reaping a profit turnover of several millions in cold hard cash annually.

Would u actually donate a part of your billions for the building of national projects like MRT open platform barriers, purchases of buses/trains/weapons for the nation, building hospitals or hospices, cash/food handouts to the poor around the country, etc like the philanthropists of the old days who donated their money specifically for national building projects?

u will never be rich if u share... thats why they are always comparing who earn more every year...

seriously speaking, i would...

actually, even without being a multi-billionaire, we can help in micro ways. there are lots of real needy people around. :embrass:

hahha i'll better learn how to give what i can at my current financial status before i know how to give my millions.

there is one buffet guy who gave out part of his $$$ :thumbsup:

peng you... zho hee nia...

compare for eg, a person with 1k in his bank and donate 500 to charity and 1billion in bank and donate 1million to charity... who should we respect more?

or maybe one person who earn 10k a year, and donate 1k every year, compared to a person who earn 10billion a year for 30 years and donate 1billion on his 60th birthday (that one & only time)...

i think giving some of the money overseas so that other kids get the opportunity to study.

giving singapore money would be the last thing on my mind.

and speaking about nation building, i would rather spend money on developing countries. u will slowly see people's lives change.

IMHO la.

i will give the money to singapore so that minister's can have higher pay.

yeah right.

peng you... zho hee nia...

compare for eg, a person with 1k in his bank and donate 500 to charity and 1billion in bank and donate 1million to charity... who should we respect more?

or maybe one person who earn 10k a year, and donate 1k every year, compared to a person who earn 10billion a year for 30 years and donate 1billion on his 60th birthday (that one & only time)...
Golden tap, self-declared bonuses... Hmm.... :think:

U still trust 'em? I know I don't. If I've billions, I'd rather be the buffet guy.

a better way is set up a trust fund, under your name, like "so and so" foundation, let some professionals running it, your children and descendants can benefit from it also.

hee hee. every thread i go to for sure OT for a while one.:bsmilie:

but anyway, if i billonaire, of course i will donate to singapore. perhaps to the research sector. i find singapore lacking in physics research. would be more than glad to give singapore a particler accelarator to make new discoveries. btw, me not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.