If work in bank, will i get credit card even if my income doesn't meet requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
auron said:
i think not really lar..... if your income is not far off, most probably they will approve....
the ocbc send me a pre-approved titanium card form for me to sign even though my annual income cannot qualify.

nowadays, bank are desparate for ppl to take up their credit cards.

in the very competitive credit cards market, banks will balance between marketing efforts and compilance, fully aware of the consequences of the position they adopt.

auron said:
i think not really lar..... if your income is not far off, most probably they will approve....
the ocbc send me a pre-approved titanium card form for me to sign even though my annual income cannot qualify.

nowadays, bank are desparate for ppl to take up their credit cards.

Yah very true...even offered to delivered the watever vouchers and form to ur office.
1 time even have someone wants to come over to my place on a Sunday morning just to let me sign the form...

Lesson learnt...dun be tempted to get the freebies....unless it's useful stuffs like cash vouchers or xbox..hehe

I oversigned the card argghhhh the bill is totally NOT what I expected it to be... siao liao... :confused:

dunno about pre approved cards but you can still get a card is you put up a fixed deposite account with the bank. min 10k and use it as gurantee for your credit card.

That would max out all my cards. :bsmilie:

You should... but use them wisely la... I oversigned this month, first time I open cheque open such a big amount :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.