If u'd want someone to take a portrait of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
We've been shooting portraits for other people and other pretty faces. Has it occurred to any if they had ever wanted to shoot their own portraits?

Assuming if u have the chance to take your own portrait, what would you like it to look like? :think:

selfportrait_resize.jpg

I always take my own pictures ! with the tripod and a remote... and along with the usual camera :p

hopefully dun turn into some sic obsession... :sweat:

Seriously asking, are you ok or not? :devil:

Do voice out if you need psychiatric service.
Him visiting Clubsnap forms the main part of his psychiatric treatment......apparently it doesn't help at all, in fact it makes matters worse!

Hong Sien

Him visiting Clubsnap forms the main part of his psychiatric treatment......apparently it doesn't help at all, in fact it makes matters worse!

Hong Sien

You have to get out of here! You'll go insane! Talk to someone! Or get yourself arrested so that the police women will look after you!

We've been shooting portraits for other people and other pretty faces. Has it occurred to any if they had ever wanted to shoot their own portraits?

Assuming if u have the chance to take your own portrait, what would you like it to look like? :think:
Like my avatar?

Nice big one.....

Never knew ur face looked like a D70? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.