If U could turn back the clock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

isis

Oct 8, 2003
If u could go back in time & change/improve one thing in your life, would u? And what would u change?

provide more assurance and security towards my previous gf, so that she would not have left me.

sigh :bheart:

Sorry ... just to present another perspective here.

I used to do that alot ... have plenty of regrets but soon I realise I can't keep living in the shadows of the past and think of what I could have done hypothetically and how things would have changed ...

It's time for me to look to put the baggages aside and start to travel light ... ahead ...

I would have prob majored in social science in univ, do round the world trip and capture those memories in pic

since today i know the 4D numbers, if i can turn back the clock, i will buy those numbers last week :embrass:

I will not put my precious camera and a 1L baileys in the same backpack and watch it fall 4ft to the ground.

asturias105 said:
provide more assurance and security towards my previous gf, so that she would not have left me.

sigh :bheart:

I'm sorry to hear that...

How do you cope with her leaving then? I'm sorry if I'm digging up a painful past... Pls ignore this note if that is so... I'm asking cos of a friend who has not been able to cope well... his story goes...

He got to know this really nice and good looking gal in uni. That was some 9-10 yrs ago. He wished she cud be his gf... Then she really did! It was 2yrs + of bliss and Cloud 9 but after that, she left for another guy.... No clear reason given by the gal...But my friend strongly suspects it was bcos he didn't provide and assure her a good future.

Now she is already married but he is still thinking of her! Oh man... :dunno:

Adam Goi said:
Sorry ... just to present another perspective here.

I used to do that alot ... have plenty of regrets but soon I realise I can't keep living the the shadows of the past and think of what I could have done hypothetically.

It's time for me to look to put the baggages aside and start to travel light ... ahead ...

So very true... Good advice..

But sometimes our human nature will want to look back and wish IF ONLY I....

At the end of the day, every bad experience should serve as a good lesson for the future...

i'd go back to meet my then gf (now my wife) and relive my life exactly the same.

i'll never get tired of living life over and over again with her.

Would approach the girl and ask for her number. :eek:

If I could turn back the clock...I would like to right the wrongs in my life, to change things when I had the chance....

I want to go back to 1989, to relive my youthful school days. And find the courage to tell her how much she was always on my mind for too long already; instead of keeping silent until we lost touch.

I want to be a doctor, an engineer, or something speciallized; instead of being a 'late developer' and chose a generic course in poly and university.

I want to live a fuller life. Wished I had been more socially active to know more people. Kept in touch with them. Maintain a good circle of trusted friends.

But of course there's nothing we can do about our past, can we? So now, having wasted so many years of youth, I am making sure that time is well spent as much as possible. No more beating around the bush and watch each day just go by like nobody's business. I will learn to seize every opportunity when I see it. Meet the right person, get the right job assignments. Make everyday count, every job an impact to my clients. Never cease to learn new things. Evolve to be a better person along the way.

If I could turn back the clock to when I was about 20yrs old,
I would stay there a little longer :bsmilie:

Cheers

well since it has past, no use thinking over what you will do. Look forwards to the future. There are too many regrets if u think back :(

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for everyone :D

Paul_Yeo said:
since today i know the 4D numbers, if i can turn back the clock, i will buy those numbers last week :embrass:

toto or big sweep better ..... instant millionaire :bsmilie:

i guess there is nothing I want to change up to this point ...... you will just create something unknown to you, which maybe good or maybe worse. ;)

Astin said:
I would not have bought that stupid Datacraft and lost lotsa money.

Astin, you are not alone. I have seen many people (some old men) lost their hard earned money (>$30,000) on Datacraft, Chartered Semi, STATS and Ipco. :sweat: That's life. :cry:

If i could turn back the clock...

Then I'll put a mirror in front of it so that i can read the time even though the clock is not facing me.

If I could , I would make sure I didnt pick up smoking in my teenage years.

alot for me to turn sia...

hmm 1 most memorable would be.. brought a videocam or voice recorder with me & tape down what my teachers, principal did to my innocence... without them i might still be the sweet innocent boy...

ok, maybe for a better turn... maybe i should tell the girls 'ok' instead of running away... life would not be the same again...

(if i can turn the clock for 2 weeks, i would have started doing my project then... instead of rushing now... ;p)

Status
Not open for further replies.