If this is the devil ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpgutierrez18

Jun 2, 2006
East
jpgutierrez18.multiply.com
... then I like her to be my tour guide in hell hahahaha!

This is my 2nd time joining an organized shoot, my first with Ivan and was not disappointed. My instinct was not wrong when I saw Ivan's thread for Milena, I'm glad the morning session pushed thru .. thanks bro :)

Did my research on Milena ... boy oh boy I actually did a shoot for an international model! Whoa! Ivan, you're the man!!!!! Send my regards too to Milena, it was great working with you 2 ;) and of course nice meeting ya'll in the morning session.

I'm at a loss on which pic to post :dunno: anyway here goes, c&c are most welcome for a n00b like me ...

Milena_02.jpg

Milena_07.jpg

If she is a tour guide in hell, make me a sinner everyday ;p
Anyway like ur angle in #1 & ths space in #2 :D

Milena_24.jpg

Milena_25.jpg

I like these 2! Nice angle:)

Milena_35.jpg

This one is good, though can detect the flash, so still might be a little strong in the fill. I am sensitive to fill flash.. haha:)

Interesting use of wide angle :thumbsup:

Like the one below, makes me feel like she is soaking in the wind at a white sugar-cube house on the cliff top of Santorini.. Cool :cool: :thumbsup:

I like your shot...:)

This one is good, though can detect the flash, so still might be a little strong in the fill. I am sensitive to fill flash.. haha:)

Hehe, thanks. It can't be helped, it's just an "ambush" shot when MK was drinking water from a break then one of the guys requested her to pose from where she's situated :bsmilie:.

Composition is wierd. The chopping of her finger is at a wierd place. Her pose is wierd. The flesh coming out of her shirt above the waist is wierd. The tilt is also wierd. So wierd its kinda interesting. I'm not saying its good or bad...just interesting...hmmmm...

Composition is wierd. The chopping of her finger is at a wierd place. Her pose is wierd. The flesh coming out of her shirt above the waist is wierd. The tilt is also wierd. So wierd its kinda interesting. I'm not saying its good or bad...just interesting...hmmmm...

Your comment is weird but kinda interesting. I'm not saying its good or bad .. just interesting :)

Seriously, I don't like the chopped fingers but I still like the snap overall. We don't always have to go by the book, do we? :) Thanks for the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.