Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
You need to do something about this user:

fireang3l

He's been spamming the same OT question in various threads and it was 16 last I looked, 8 when I first reported, I don't know if it's going to stop anytime soon!

18 now...

Jiak lat...
So many not-too-normal people out there lately...
I don't even know what the world is coming to.

did you report their threads?

killed liao.

tot school holiday over liao? o_O"

School stress makes people go siao

Erm... no need school stress to INSANE-tise people.
Work stress, family stress, relationship stress all would be enough to result in manic-depressive kind of bipolar disorder that is so commonly seen in forummers...

Yes I reported of course, but in the one minute it took me to make a second report he'd posted another 5 times, and it was getting higher and higher, so I thought I'd make a post! The longer it took to tok him, the more work to remove his mess.

It was 21 when I last checked :p

I must be either too bored, or maybe I am going crazy myself.
I actually stayed and observe what this young man whose account has been suspended was doing.
I could see him viewing threads on male models... and then busily PM-ing... then viewing threads on male models, and then busily PM-ing again.
Don't know what's happening to him... interesting fellow.

feels very steven lim - ish..

1) GCE O Level student awaiting entry into polytechnic .

2) GCE A Level student awaiting enlistment into BMT.

why can't it be a bored old man? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

we have quite a number of those around, along with the bored little boys, the bored students, the bored xmm....

I could see him viewing threads on male models... and then busily PM-ing... then viewing threads on male models, and then busily PM-ing again.

he is making friends.

i think he is trying to break into the unexploited male model side of cs.

this is his Grand Plan. he will reveal his true colours soon with a stunning male model agency , and the magnitude will be the first of its kind in the world. :bsmilie:

as you can see, i am bored.

no, it is not my school holidays..

Become a male model. Post your hawt peektures here on CS.

don't make me email steven lim to say that you requested his presence...

i can just imagine him bursting in here with loads of his top naked photos for you saying

"for my beloved rashkaeeeeeeeeee! muack! mua! love you long time!" :bsmilie:

don't make me email steven lim to say that you requested his presence...

i can just imagine him bursting in here with loads of his top naked photos for you saying

"for my beloved rashkaeeeeeeeeee! muack! mua! love you long time!" :bsmilie:

Me love him long long time too!!! But i want the peeeeektures of my sweetie sexy night86mareeeeee! :kiss:

Yes I imagine soon Miss Koala find out that someone else is kissing her man !!!!!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.