If there is a time, when u are taking photo at the motorshow & saw a model overexpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
what will you do? accident la, i dun think it is on purpose, go up to tell her or keep quiet?

saw one or two overexposed pix by cs-ers, i think if one were to say, sure kana slap:sweat:

what will you do? accident la, i dun think it is on purpose, go up to tell her or keep quiet?

saw one or two overexposed pix by cs-ers, i think if one were to say, sure kana slap:sweat:

overexposed? hmm then stop down lor... try to meter else where lah... maybe u can use spot metering on the over exposed part... :bsmilie:

I've just seen one at alfa boot. What have i done?

Photog kena photographed.

:embrass:

:think:

;p

:bsmilie: :sweatsm:

overexposed?

stare at your lcd and say loud enuff for her to hear... wah, so overexpose, better turn down FLASH power... :bsmilie:

overexposed :think:
think better take out that macro lens ;p

wow, u guys arh, trying to 'act' innocent, well, i feel sorry for the models if they do, they are not paid for that:eek:

Do they wear "safety shorts" like those getai singers ?
Or isit a different ...er.. region overexposed? ;p

depends on the photographer's values

what do x'tians think?

Shoot, then tell her very nicely afterwards, pretend to delete the pic and then run, or tell her and just run!

no need to run. show her how professional and gentlemanly you are by deleting it in her presence, leave her your phone number in case she has any further queries.

then go away and swap in your spare card. go home and use Rescue Pro on your "overexposed" card to retrieve the overexposed photograph. :p

no need to run. show her how professional and gentlemanly you are by deleting it in her presence, leave her your phone number in case she has any further queries.

then go away and swap in your spare card. go home and use Rescue Pro on your "overexposed" card to retrieve the overexposed photograph. :p

Haha, nice idea, but its too reliant on technology. U will be so upset if you cannot recover.

well, nothing too special about it. When a showgirl with short dress/skirt sits onto the bonnet of a car, surely will expose. They usually wear some form of shorts etc beneath. They'll know that they're 'exposed', not that they'll do it on purpose, but the situation will arise more easily for certain poses.

This goes for organised model shoots. Sometimes a model wears a short skirt, and when photogs ask the model to sit down at some low height, surely will expose.

While one 'should not' seek to capture such exposure, there's nothing to stop a male's hormones from telling its host otherwise.

I'm just glad that no one has posted those pictures here or at other forums (that I know of).

well, nothing too special about it. When a showgirl with short dress/skirt sits onto the bonnet of a car, surely will expose. They usually wear some form of shorts etc beneath. They'll know that they're 'exposed', not that they'll do it on purpose, but the situation will arise more easily for certain poses.

This goes for organised model shoots. Sometimes a model wears a short skirt, and when photogs ask the model to sit down at some low height, surely will expose.

While one 'should not' seek to capture such exposure, there's nothing to stop a male's hormones from telling its host otherwise.

I'm just glad that no one has posted those pictures here or at other forums (that I know of).

this is the number 1 comment of this thread:)

Shoot, then tell her very nicely afterwards, pretend to delete the pic and then run, or tell her and just run!
This poll short of this shot then tell option :bsmilie:
Wonder how many will do that :devil:

But most models wearing those show dress should have worn futher protection. Those so call expose one are wearing thick and not transparent nor sexy panty like and observer won't be seeing anything but cloth material only.

If it's real exposure, sure will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.