If the govt placed those photos on the cigarette boxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
visualjournalist.net
If the govt placed those photos on the cigarette boxes, will they also place the odds of winning on every slot machine?

They should show corpses of people who committed suicide due to bankcrupcy/loanshark.

hhahahhhha

true true...

never tot of it but true...

Navyblue said:
They should show corpses of people who committed suicide due to bankcrupcy/loanshark.
makes sense. :bsmilie:

Navyblue said:

imagine..

hands fly here and there... legs here and there.. smashed ribs, splattered brains, eyeballs on the ends of the scene, blood everywhere.

stench of bile, blood. intestines all came out and the place is all in the mess...

oh.. i get excited when i type all these... hahaa.. i love action... lol....

I think those photos will appear in CS first... as usual...

Shall we organise a model shoot for it? We can use ketchup, raw animal organs from market and etc. ;p

AReality said:
If the govt placed those photos on the cigarette boxes, will they also place the odds of winning on every slot machine?

Good idea. :thumbsup:

glennyong said:
imagine..

hands fly here and there... legs here and there.. smashed ribs, splattered brains, eyeballs on the ends of the scene, blood everywhere.

stench of bile, blood. intestines all came out and the place is all in the mess...

oh.. i get excited when i type all these... hahaa.. i love action... lol....
So we get a triple smashed ribs for the jackpot machine? ;p

ServeChilled said:
So we get a triple smashed ribs for the jackpot machine? ;p
please don't say "ribs" in this post...

taken in the context of this post, i'll never be able to go back to tony roma's ever again.. :bsmilie:

i believe all of us will be wearing masks if we were to do this shot, and we have to do it in a enclosed / private place, if nt the smell would be so pungent that i think most of us will faint before stepping out of the place... lol

glennyong said:
i believe all of us will be wearing masks if we were to do this shot, and we have to do it in a enclosed / private place, if nt the smell would be so pungent that i think most of us will faint before stepping out of the place... lol
brudder, feel free to go into the room and shoot. i'm not so brave. :bsmilie:

why not mount cam on a tripod and trigger using IR remote? no need mask then. :bsmilie:

obviousdude said:
brudder, feel free to go into the room and shoot. i'm not so brave. :bsmilie:

why not mount cam on a tripod and trigger using IR remote? no need mask then. :bsmilie:

heh.. good idea... but still nid to go in rite?? lol... omg.. are we going to do this... faster leh.. i calling up the butchery to order some intestines already..

I don't really mind the smell of organs as long as they are not rotten. Count me in if you are organising. ;p

I wonder any studio will actually allows such thing. ;p

But may be if we do it under HDB flat it will look more convincing.

Another problem, who is going to be the model? ;p

Navyblue said:
I don't really mind the smell of organs as long as they are not rotten. Count me in if you are organising. ;p

I wonder any studio will actually allows such thing. ;p

But may be if we do it under HDB flat it will look more convincing.

Another problem, who is going to be the model? ;p

hahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahaha... ok u be the model..

hahahaha.. i think now the best bet... we all do PS can liao... all PS the photo lor.. dun take the real one... coz its the cleaning up of the mess which is very gross.... yucks..

a link to ogr*sh will do

SnapSnap said:
I think those photos will appear in CS first... as usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.