If someone offers you $4k.....

If some1 offer you $4k for your current DSLR which is in shortage, what will you do?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
let it go, the DSLR is going to depreciate faster than a pentium chip.....;)

no lah, get the 4K, wait one year, then get the 1DS for 4K...hahahahah!

Originally posted by Wai
sell him at his offered price and get a 1D for myself :D

btw...who is that someone?

No one in particular. But seeing that things like the 10D is in shortage, I wondered what if you've just bought one and someone offered high price to buy it off you. :D

Regards
CK

Tell him "no" cos i need the 10D as my door stop...... :devil:

/me runs for Bomb Shelter!!!

just like there are silly sellers who price their stuff ridiculously high, there are silly buyers who will buy from silly sellers. only thing is, we probably can't find such a silly buyer in Clubsnap.

Originally posted by munfai
just like there are silly sellers who price their stuff ridiculously high, there are silly buyers who will buy from silly sellers. only thing is, we probably can't find such a silly buyer in Clubsnap.

erm u left out....

and if theres a silly buyer, there be not so silly sellers who cut throat that 4k price so to speak....:p

I believe there were some silly buyers buying D60 or D100 at $3888 in Harvey Norman when the 10D is arriving in days.

Seen a foreigner buying a D60 in AP one week before the 10D launch. Paid $3400+ for it some more.

Originally posted by newuser
I believe there were some silly buyers buying D60 or D100 at $3888 in Harvey Norman when the 10D is arriving in days.

Seen a foreigner buying a D60 in AP one week before the 10D launch. Paid $3400+ for it some more.

poor dude... he must be kicking himself at least once everyday since then. and at least 10 times everyday if he/she ever reads this thread.

Originally posted by newuser

That's nothing.

I paid $3450 for a D100 1 day before the 10D is available for purchase. :D

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
That's nothing.

Regards
CK

my deepest condolences. but what has happened has happened. time to move on, and time to shoot in remembrance of money that used to be yours.

Originally posted by ckiang
That's nothing.

Regards
CK

:D Samuel told me about it yesterday.
Buy, shoot, and never look back.

my deepest condolences. but what has happened has happened. time to move on, and time to shoot in remembrance of money that used to be yours.

Of coz, the rationale being "What good is a cheaper and possibly better (that I don't know) Canon when I can't use my lenses on it?" ;p

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.