If SMU has students like these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
... the enrollments every year will blow the roof!

001.jpg

003.jpg

Nice pics!! Great to have met you and rest of the guys!

Staci

If SMU has students like this, I won't enrol, cos won't be able to concentrate on my studies! :bsmilie:

Jokes aside, your pic1 makes the model pretty plump. I prefer the 2nd pic, grab the attention of the viewer from right to left, until the subject is seen. I like the slant at the right, which compliments the model very well.

Nice pics!! Great to have met you and rest of the guys!

Staci

It was fun to meet you guys too... had a good day out with you folks... must do this again, with kopi afterwards...

actually, we do have students like these.
*grin*

Oh boy... SMU will have a lot of stalkers hanging around soon... :bsmilie:

If SMU has students like this, I won't enrol, cos won't be able to concentrate on my studies!

You will get another kind of lesson then... :bsmilie:

The eyes looks weird... The face seems to be heavily touched up... And the blurred hair? :think:

The eyes looks weird... The face seems to be heavily touched up... And the blurred hair? :think:

Used a slow shutter. Her make up has almost totally dissolved after 9 hours of shooting... :bigeyes:

#2 pic look like someone stab her from behind. :think:

Used a slow shutter. Her make up has almost totally dissolved after 9 hours of shooting...
Wah.. :nono: Who can tahan 9 hours of shooting? :sweat: Never take care of welfare of model... :sticktong

#2 pic look like someone stab her from behind. :think:
Haha... :bsmilie:

Wah.. :nono: Who can tahan 9 hours of shooting? :sweat: Never take care of welfare of model...

Fortunately for us, there was no society preventing the abuse of models... :bsmilie:

Nice meeting u bro.. :)

The first pic can do a great Levi's ad.

Wah Bro, good that you found time to join a shoot in Sg. Looks like you had a great time :thumbsup:

Nice!

Great to have met you, too.

:)

Wah Bro, good that you found time to join a shoot in Sg. Looks like you had a great time :thumbsup:

Yup, had always wanted to do this, just for the experience and learn. Really nice bunch of folks.

Nice meeting u bro.. :)

Me too. ;)

Nice!

Great to have met you, too.

:)

Thanks.

If her eyes were to open bigger, she would be the perfect barbie doll.

I was glad to catch her with this expression. :sweat:

The first pic can do a great Levi's ad.

Wah... this is a big compliment. Thanks leejay. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.