If Recession hits, what will you let go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriantanhc

Mar 22, 2005
Prices are going up up up .. so much so that they have to talk about it in the Parliament. The BIG question behind all bread-winners' minds is "Are we into recession?"

So if it does, what will you cut back / give up? Will you sell more spare cameras? Will you stop upgrading?

Prices are going up up up .. so much so that they have to talk about it in the Parliament. The BIG question behind all bread-winners' minds is "Are we into recession?"

So if it does, what will you cut back / give up? Will you sell more spare cameras? Will you stop upgrading?

i will hoot those ppl dying to throw their cameras...

i mean hoot their cameras... :devil:

but then again... sekali is i dio how?

Please throw the cameras. (I will be hop-ping them below). ;-p

Goodness ! When recession comes, only those in govt sector and steady industries most happy :confused:

Hoot shares, hoot property, hoot cameras !!!!! :(

The forecast for our growth for next year is down by 50% compared to this year. Lots of daily commodities are increased in the range of 20% - 35% if you do marketing. For those who hoot ppty at the recent high in the past year or so, wait till fixed mortgage rates change to floating rates in 2 - 3 years' time. It's no joking matter to most of us.

If you are driving, will you give up your car?

If you frequent pubs, will you drink coffee instead?

Will you start buying TOTO?

Will you terminate your kids' private tuition?

Hmmm.. this is not the official household expenditure survey!! :bsmilie:

Will the super-rich be affected by the recession? .... i mean those super rich who have been making news for the past 2 years ... buying million dollars apartments ...:think:

Of course they will be AFFECTED! What a good time to buy all those stuffs!

when recession comes... there will be a lot of " WTS " threads in marketplace.. :sweat:

if current situation worsen in USA... it could be early next year.

There will be inflation, u will find daily stuff in life very costy.

Companies will downside their staff strength to cut cost, business will close down or stream down due to poor sales..

Will the super-rich be affected by the recession? .... i mean those super rich who have been making news for the past 2 years ... buying million dollars apartments ...:think:

They will love the recession. It's the time for them to grab good bargains as there will be lots of people selling off things cheap in order to survive. Business that turn belly up will have to do clearance sales, this is when the rich will move in to buy things at bargain prices to resell later for high profits when economy picks up. Things I dont mean one or two cameras. I am talking of entire buildings, equipment worth millions, luxury cars etc.

They will love the recession. It's the time for them to grab good bargains as there will be lots of people selling off things cheap in order to survive. Business that turn belly up will have to do clearance sales, this is when the rich will move in to buy things at bargain prices to resell later for high profits when economy picks up. Things I dont mean one or two cameras. I am talking of entire buildings, equipment worth millions, luxury cars etc.

yup... when times are good it is time to save more and spend less.

when times are bad, it is a time to buy on bargains.. :sweatsm:

it depends... some business people are running on credit, loans... so when it comes.. they go for chapter 11.

eat less... one good excuse to lose weight :bsmilie:

girlfriend is quite costly to maintain.

for sure to let her go if recession hit. :bsmilie:

girlfriend is quite costly to maintain.

for sure to let her go if recession hit. :bsmilie:

nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find a faithful partner. :cry: pretty gals got money can liao.. but a good faithful one is hard to come by.

nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find a faithful partner. :cry: pretty gals got money can liao.. but a good faithful one is hard to come by.

Then during recession, at least it provide us the opportunity to see the “true face” of your partner.

患 难 见 真 情.

when recession comes... there will be a lot of " WTS " threads in marketplace.. :sweat:

if current situation worsen in USA... it could be early next year.

There will be inflation, u will find daily stuff in life very costy.

Companies will downside their staff strength to cut cost, business will close down or stream down due to poor sales..

I think we are technically into inflation already. If i remember correctly, recession is when a country has negative growth for a consecutive two quarters.

The forecast for our growth for next year is down by 50% compared to this year. Lots of daily commodities are increased in the range of 20% - 35% if you do marketing. For those who hoot ppty at the recent high in the past year or so, wait till fixed mortgage rates change to floating rates in 2 - 3 years' time. It's no joking matter to most of us.

If you are driving, will you give up your car?

If you frequent pubs, will you drink coffee instead?

Will you start buying TOTO?

Will you terminate your kids' private tuition?

Hmmm.. this is not the official household expenditure survey!! :bsmilie:
Hmmmmmm, since I don't do all of the above, I already am prepared fully for any recession! All my skirts are used ones from Sion......

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.