if only you had superspowers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats going to be lonely. i love to watch Heroes Season 3 onwards....story is more realistic than X-men series. Anyone here following the episiodes?

yes.. i do.. just download Season 3 episode 12 yesterday… will go home and watch later...

yes.. i do.. just download Season 3 episode 12 yesterday… will go home and watch later...

tsk! later police come catch you! x: but i think the episodes are getting more and more confusing and long winded. . .:what:

ah wells, just my take. and i'll have the super power to STOP all super powers :devil:

tsk! later police come catch you! x: but i think the episodes are getting more and more confusing and long winded. . .:what:

ah wells, just my take. and i'll have the super power to STOP all super powers :devil:

no worry .. i live in Dubai now... police won't catch me for d/l heroes..hahaha

if only I had superspowers.....

1. become 666
2. become prophet
3. start a religion called pdq
4. i resurrect 3hrs after death
5. will eliminate all other religions to make world peace
6. we will advance in space technology (when humans are not alone they tend to bond together lol...)
7. starwars agiants aliens shall begain
8. prophet blablabla of pdq will save mankind
9. phophet dead
10. world peace end of story yeah!

Desired superpower? Be able to photoshop anything in real life with a glance and a thought.

Desired superpower? Be able to photoshop anything in real life with a glance and a thought.

Does is comes with "History" brush.... just in case think wrong concept. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.