If my encik says this, how shld i/we reply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
csm: how many mp is this camera? (refering to a D70)

friend:6mp encik.

csm: 6only?! u stupid lah you. lousy. more MP then clear, more sharper.

----

more or less the exact same words he used. (we even had to teach him how to use 1 when he played with it.

Tell him many MPs in Safpu, wanna meet some for kopi session in the "room"....:bsmilie:

den u tell him like this

u: encik....
u: CAN U WAKE UP YOUR BLOODY IDEAD KOT#K!
u: MORE MP DOENSNT MEAN SHARP PICTURES AND IT ALSO DOENST MEAN CLEAR PICTURES.

u: so encik... you understand what i just said just now ?
u: so u waiting for what ?? gimme 30 now....

encik: ???

u: KNOCK IT DOWN CSM !! waiting for what ? deepavali ah... or thaipusam..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

den after that Sjourn's scenario will be accurate liao... :bsmilie:

Murcielago said:

----

more or less the exact same words he used. (we even had to teach him how to use 1 when he played with it.

That's how the camera manufacturers make money mah. Prey on the ignorance of consumers.

Anyway, if I were you, I'll just say "6MP enough for me...otherwise too many megapixels need big memory, then need to spend more money on memory cards..." :p

Other common misconceptions for DSLR being lousy (among my friends) is the inability not to have LCD live preview and cannot take video.

just ask him how big do you want to print the pictures to???(8r or 12r)
and "suan" him 4MP can print 20"x30"

Murcielago said:
we even had to teach him how to use 1 when he played with it.

'Nuff said. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Murcielago said:

----

Den u simply say, "Encik can give me $32,000?"

Encik: Want so much for fuck?!

"U say one mah, more MP clearer and sharper. I know u sign on damn rich one. $32K for a 30MP camera no problem one." ;)

Alternatively.... If u dun want such a confrontational approach... Juz ask, "Encik, den ur camera how many MP har?"

If he replies a figure lower than yours, juz answer, "How come har? Thought u say more MP sharper and clearer?"

If he replies a figure higher than yours juz answer, "Wah... so powerful ah? Show me some of ur sharp and clear photos leh. My one lousy."

When he comes to the topic of price, juz tell him, "My camera price? Very normal and cheap only. The lowest end of the PROFESSIONAL series one actually. Only $4K plus nia." Sure to shut him up. ;)

jsbn said:
Den u simply say, "Encik can give me $32,000?"

Encik: Want so much for fuck?!

"U say one mah, more MP clearer and sharper. I know u sign on damn rich one. $32K for a 30MP camera no problem one." ;)

Alternatively.... If u dun want such a confrontational approach... Juz ask, "Encik, den ur camera how many MP har?"

If he replies a figure lower than yours, juz answer, "How come har? Thought u say more MP sharper and clearer?"

If he replies a figure higher than yours juz answer, "Wah... so powerful ah? Show me some of ur sharp and clear photos leh. My one lousy."

When he comes to the topic of price, juz tell him, "My camera price? Very normal and cheap only. The lowest end of the PROFESSIONAL series one actually. Only $4K plus nia." Sure to shut him up. ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: good one hahahaha:bsmilie:

how on earth a D70 can cost 4k ????? :dunno:

sorry i newbie

glennyong said:

sorry i newbie

He probably added in the cost of a nikkor 17-35mm f2.8 plus a SB-800... should be there liao.

glennyong said:

sorry i newbie
D70 + Vertical grip + 17-35 f/2.8 + SB800
U see this kind of setup more den $4K liaoz.... :bsmilie:

Ok, dun say that kind of setup, even a D70 & kit lens + Vertical Grip + SB800 already like coming $3K liaoz (ok, maybe $2.8K or so).

Even if threadstarter's using a 350D, he throw in a 17-40L + 480EX is already more than $3K liaoz.

I had an encik who plays with cameras. :bsmilie:

There ain't no fooling him. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.