If I can have one wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no need for money in this world, what you want just take....
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:

I want an island for myself + a private Canon R&D+Production Plant with 1000 staff + a few Nukes to stop people from fooling around with my island, and also... babes!! =p

Originally posted by Klause
I want an island for myself + a private Canon R&D+Production Plant with 1000 staff + a few Nukes to stop people from fooling around with my island, and also... babes!! =p

That's more than one man......

for my best dreams to come true..

;p

argent2

:p for my doggy to spend a lengthened doggie^life happily with me :p

Financially free from anything!!!! which also means having tons and tons of money.
with all that money, need not worry much about other stuff actually, and can be happy going around buying cameras and take photos at places , of people till my heart's content.

Originally posted by eadwine
Financially free from anything!!!! which also means having tons and tons of money.
with all that money, need not worry much about other stuff actually, and can be happy going around buying cameras and take photos at places , of people till my heart's content.

MONEY AND CARS AND CAMERA AND A FAMILY ........ :)

That humans do no exist. If there are no humans, there will be no sins, pains, greeds, prejudices, fights, pollutions. The animals and our nature will live fine without humans intervention.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not make a living taking pictures.
I make a living learning about life.
Excentrique

A pair of wings.

Sothatiwillbeabletofly.Sothatiwouldbeabletocradleandcomfortsomeonewhohasbeenhurtorwhoisinpain.Touseitforwarmthandaboveall,totakefallenfeathersandgivethemtofriendsandlovedonesasagift...

if i had a wish, i wished for another day. My neighours had a fatal car accident in Malaysia, three of the people i see daily are gone. It come a s a shock to me, everyday you see people die but never hits you until its so near. I wish peace for them, and their family.

Have a nice day people:cry:

Time Machine. If I don't like today, can go back yesterday or sometime in the future. You choose which day you want to live. How nice ;)

to be perfect, like milla jovovich's leeloo in 5th element.
the other stuff like money and babes wd be fun to earn then...

Status
Not open for further replies.