Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
wouldn't it be good?

Not GPS, 3.5G, camera etc...

It is a build in battery!!!

This build in battery can last you for 5 to 10 mins, which enough time for you to change the battery. While changing battery, someone else who call you can get you too. Just in case the other party got last chance to call, right? (Touch wood)

I wondering why all keep on designing slim, high MP camera phone and no one willing to have a build in battery for standby? If got this feature, I think can save a lot of ppl, esp when u forget to charge n w/o a extra batt with u plus you need to make an emergency CALL!!! :eek:

wouldn't it be good?

Not GPS, 3.5G, camera etc...

It is a build in battery!!!

This build in battery can last you for 5 to 10 mins, which enough time for you to change the battery. While changing battery, someone else who call you can get you too. Just in case the other party got last chance to call, right? (Touch wood)

I wondering why all keep on designing slim, high MP camera phone and no one willing to have a build in battery for standby? If got this feature, I think can save a lot of ppl, esp when u forget to charge n w/o a extra batt with u plus you need to make an emergency CALL!!! :eek:

talk co.ck lah...

if give u additional 5 to 10 mins... u also won't go charge batt 1 lor...

talk co.ck lah...

if give u additional 5 to 10 mins... u also won't go charge batt 1 lor...

This build in give u 5 to 10 mins (estimate) and will use up if no charge. But good enough for you to ans an impt call while you changing your spare. Also good for those ppl who forget to charge, still got backup for extra call mah. My colleagues also say good idea. Maybe you too rich, own a lot of mobile, don't need this feature lor, haha! :bsmilie: ;p

actually, your handphone have this feature. i saw some people when the battery running low, they shake the battery.

This build in give u 5 to 10 mins (estimate) and will use up if no charge. But good enough for you to ans an impt call while you changing your spare. Also good for those ppl who forget to charge, still got backup for extra call mah. My colleagues also say good idea. Maybe you too rich, own a lot of mobile, don't need this feature lor, haha! :bsmilie: ;p

normally i forget to charge hor... i shout... Battery!!! then someone will give me a charged one... of course... the someone must be there for it to be effective... :devil:

huh? inside got dynamo ar? or the vibrator reverse charge back? :think:

dunno. appearantly, shaking anything spoilt is the first natural action of most people.:rolleyes:

I for one am prepared to have my mobile phone battery to be as big and heavy as my car's battery so that I don't have to worry about recharing in a life time.

:bsmilie:

I for one am prepared to have my mobile phone battery to be as big and heavy as my car's battery so that I don't have to worry about recharing in a life time.

:bsmilie:

for a moment i thought u would suggest that quantum come out with a cable for you to use your 2x2 to charge your hp batt as well...

I had been using handphones for almost 15 years but only encounter no batt on a few occassion. In short its the habit of how you use yr HP and charge it up. Dont play games when yr phone batteries is low so you can still last through the day. and while charging you can also receive or make calls right?

I have heard that Nokia have a built in stand-by batt that can be activated by a code but I no longer uses Nokia so cant comfirm. also lost the link to the code.

Your someone is GOD?

nope... if i ask GOD, he will strike lightning to charge my batt... but i always tell him to seng ki lai... cos i just need 3.6v, he 1 strike gimme few hundred Kv... i dun have enuff time to find like minded people to share his kind deed.

good idea
better than battery la
every hp got built-in dynamo
can exercise too!
kill 2 birds with one stone

So you suggest people use left hand or right hand to shake the dynamo?

Is the motion up and down or in and out or left to right jerks?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

den what if you forget to charge the build-in battery as well? another build-in batt within the build-in batt? :bsmilie:

i rather have a hp with solar cell... sorry for those who got trapped in dark condition =x

den what if you forget to charge the build-in battery as well? another build-in batt within the build-in batt? :bsmilie:

i rather have a hp with solar cell... sorry for those who got trapped in dark condition =x

i wonder will a mirror help... hahaha... since most fones have LED as well... LED light, solar absorb... :thumbsup:

I think these stuff are called a capacitor, usually phones have them but to maintain the settings intact.....

So you suggest people use left hand or right hand to shake the dynamo?

Is the motion up and down or in and out or left to right jerks?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wa siao
can you imagine everyone walking on street doing the up and down motion on their handphone, HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.