Idiotic tendency .

Your D90 and 18-200 is sucks.....so sell it away. :bsmilie:

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad joke . I know you are jealous because it is simply too sexy . Sorry , no offers please . Lol bad joke .

Night shift ! I cross 11pm , half life gone . Night shift ?! Okay let's forget about joining the holiday workforce .

LOL, if you really drool of a 50mm, go and get a AFD 50mmf/1.8.

Less than $200, a few night shift at mac will able you to get it. :)

Night shift ! I cross 11pm , half life gone . Night shift ?! Okay let's forget about joining the holiday workforce .

ok ok, sell your 18-200mm away, confirm got money to get a 35mmf/1.8 and 50mmf/1.8 and maybe a flash.

Topic's aside . What do you all suggest I can do for the June holiday?

Buy a bicycle. Cycle around Singapore. In the month of June: Capture 30 different sunrise and sunsets in Singapore. 30 different self portraits, 300 different street portraits and 3000 different street candids.

Buy a bicycle. Cycle around Singapore. In the month of June: Capture 30 different sunrise and sunsets in Singapore. 30 different self portraits, 300 different street portraits and 3000 different street candids.

Nice challenge , and I mean it's a CHALLENGE ! Anything simpler ?

I have a tendency to buy new cam equipment . Anyone can help . The only way I can stop myself is someone telling me that the thing that I wanna buy sucks . Lol anyone with better suggestions ?
My suggestion > You can buy new cam gears for me & I wun say sucks & your current gears sucks so you can give it to me :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
find a short ladder, go join ladder gang shoot fashion shows at the malls.

Next day you see under kopitiam . Wahh this small kid so inconsiderate use ladder and shoot , lol !

when I was your age, I worked damn lots of part time...you can't imagine actually a secondary school boy can actually find loads of jobs available...just tt most at manual work...juz find anything tt pays >5 be hardworking and work long hours...you can easily buy a 50mm prime...if you are waiting for sm1 here to recommend you a job(be spoonfed..), happy waiting...;)

Last edited:
Topic's aside . What do you all suggest I can do for the June holiday?

When I was your age I went to help the aunties in my neighborhood to carry shopping baskets from market.

I get a stick of ice cream for it.

I cut the ice cream into halves and sold it to the kids for 50 cents each.

I saved a lot of $1 notes underneath my bed for my first SLR. :)

Last edited:
When I was your age I went to help the aunties in my neighborhood to carry shopping baskets from market.

I get a stick of ice cream for it.

I cut the ice cream into halves and sold it to the kids for 50 cents each.

I saved a lot of $1 notes underneath my bed for my first SLR. :)

but last time the kids so not street-smart meh? I think for my time, they would hv spat me and ran away with my ice cream w/o paying liao...:bsmilie:

I believe that at my age , my duty is to study , not to waste time to work . So yeah , I wun work (after some brainwashing sessions).

I believe that at my age , my duty is to study , not to waste time to work . So yeah , I wun work (after some brainwashing sessions).

Wah, school so stressful these days? Back in my time there was more than enough time to play a lot of video games, basketball and sleep a lot. Last 2 days of holiday stay at home and rush homework. :sweat:

If you are not likely to do something constructive (like most of us...) might as well go work? :devil:

if you are free, and there is nothing better to do, there is nothing wrong with working. ;)

certainly you will not gain as much in the way of money than when you have finished with your studies; but if you go with a positive attitude, and an open mind, you will gain valuable experience as to the harsh realities of life.. and a little bit of maturity.

of course, without all that, then you will just come back and complain that your pay is low and horrible and that the people are your workplace are disgusting. seen it a lot before. :bsmilie:

Find a girlfriend!

;)

U2070P8T1D811892F913DT20081216100409.jpg

it was almost a must for me to work when at your age... money went to food and neccessities instead of wants.. during June holidays, if most likely you are not studying, then it's good to work...earn sm money and buy your wants...but if you are not going to work, then better do something meaningful like taking photos and posting on CS..don't loiter around Geylang...;p