Idiot Unbecoming

lincolngoh

Apr 9, 2010
I took some basic lesson before, pretty much forgot most of the stuff 10 years ago, looking to improve my point and shoot skills.

The information here is daunting...

I'm a designer and use I'm using a D40x for my work. I'm probably better at photoshop than a camera. I hope to learn from everyone.

Thanks in advance. :)

welcome! write up some killer photoshop tips you have, woud liek to pick up some for sure. i'm a noob at both photography and post.

Thanks for the welcome. Erm, I don't know how to begin with the Photoshop tips, maybe you could post a pic and ask a qtn?

I also would be happy to trade Photoshop lessons for Camera handling lessons. I have years of exp with that software, but hardly used my camera skills. ;)

Last edited:
hi hi hello

Welcome to CS:)

Thanks for the welcome. Erm, I don't know how to begin with the Photoshop tips, maybe you could post a pic and ask a qtn?

I also would be happy to trade Photoshop lessons for Camera handling lessons. I have years of exp with that software, but hardly used my camera skills. ;)

sounds like a good deal! :)
My photoshop skills are pretty minimal.

Welcome,
based on my observations, most frm design background usually will find the learning curve a lot gentler, but must work at getting technical aspects right ist.
Others like composition, colors, etc are relatively similar to what you'll already know..Have fun!

Last edited:
welcome to cs ^_^