Identifying ClubSnap members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyan

Jan 5, 2005
PR
Hi all,

I have a question. How can we identify our own CS members outside, as in example, the COMEX exhibition that is on going now?

At least when identify, memebers can get together, drink kopi, chit chat, exchange ideas or even take pictures of the event together.

Any advice?

kevyan said:
Hi all,

I have a question. How can we identify our own CS members outside, as in example, the COMEX exhibition that is on going now?

At least when identify, memebers can get together, drink kopi, chit chat, exchange ideas or even take pictures of the event together.

Any advice?

err u wanna stalk us? :sweat:

think we have regular outings & also a polo tee as verification... if you see a guy with a clubsnap polo tee, just go up to him & say hi...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

think we have regular outings & also a polo tee as verification... if you see a guy with a clubsnap polo tee, just go up to him & say hi...

Polo Tee...???:eek:

Where can I get one? How much?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

korean idol no need to stalk. A lot of XMMs already stalking you :bsmilie:

Polo Tee? have to wait for next round of MO lor..

kevyan said:
Hi all,

Any advice?

Any beautiful girl you meet is a CS member.

Hang around any event that has models, you can easily identify a number of CSers.

any events with photographers standing on ladders are likely CS members

Status
Not open for further replies.