Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazelng

Dec 11, 2008
Anyone have a good idea of doing a good Wedding Anniversary?

Other than having a good meal?

What can be nice to have a good day? Lovely, Memorable, and Romantic?

What will a guy want for his wedding anniversary?:dunno:

Anyone have a good idea of doing a good Wedding Anniversary?

Other than having a good meal?

What can be nice to have a good day? Lovely, Memorable, and Romantic?

What will a guy want for his wedding anniversary?:dunno:

you ask here...

probably most guys will say a 2nd wife... aka a new camera body... :bsmilie:

He would love a long loooonnnnnngggggggggggggg.............................. lens...........

hahaz. Camera Related Gifts? No No No... Planning for the day, not the gifts!!! Lol.

Ok...... here goes.......

In the morning..... make some breakfast to bring to him on the bed.........

Then, surprise him with a photo shoot arranged wtih FHM models.........

Lunch will be something simple........

Afternoon will be a nice full body massage and spa just the two of you......

Dinner will be a nice and cosy romantic on the Flyer.......

Before the shops close, down to Orchard Road to see whether he will get anything for you...... if he is happy.... hehehehe......... :dunno:

Good luck!! ;p

Nice Idea! Hehez. BUT FHM models? mmmm... lol he complained them not pretty or nice enought...lol.. and i doubt i will arrange that. hahaz. Nice Couple Spa, alwaz wanted to arrange one BUT little place have couple spa. Any Recommendation?

Won't go Flyer, went once... we both were bored to death...lol.:think:

Ok...... here goes.......

In the morning..... make some breakfast to bring to him on the bed.........

Then, surprise him with a photo shoot arranged wtih FHM models.........

Lunch will be something simple........

Afternoon will be a nice full body massage and spa just the two of you......

Dinner will be a nice and cosy romantic on the Flyer.......

Before the shops close, down to Orchard Road to see whether he will get anything for you...... if he is happy.... hehehehe......... :dunno:

Good luck!! ;p

An entire day of teasing, followed by a night of sensuality and seduction. I could give you a step-by-step, but then wait the unimaginative would think me perveted. Also, I charge for personalised guides and tips. :bsmilie:

Charged for personalised guides and tips?:bigeyes: I tink I know wat turn my hubby on more than u... Lol.
An entire day of teasing, followed by a night of sensuality and seduction. I could give you a step-by-step, but then wait the unimaginative would think me perveted. Also, I charge for personalised guides and tips. :bsmilie:

drag your hubby to ikea and point to baby crib :sweatsm:

Charged for personalised guides and tips?:bigeyes: I tink I know wat turn my hubby on more than u... Lol.

Then why are you asking for hints and tips on how to celebrate your anni here dear? :bsmilie: :cool:

Then why are you asking for hints and tips on how to celebrate your anni here dear? :bsmilie: :cool:

maybe she tot some of us know her hubby betta? :bsmilie: his ex? :think:

i dunno her hubby, do u? :dunno:

Lol. I dun need the sexuality part, sweetie. I need nice and romantic ideas....or gifts(exclude camera and camera acessories) ;p E.g. Where you guy have been for romantic dinner, or memorable nice place for meal or stay or even spa and etc.

Hahahaha....well, anyways, most people confuse sensuality and seduction with raw sexuality.

I link the precursors that cover sensuality and seduction with romanticism ... given the context of the occasion.

Sex comes later.

Nice Idea! Hehez. BUT FHM models? mmmm... lol he complained them not pretty or nice enought...lol.. and i doubt i will arrange that. hahaz. Nice Couple Spa, alwaz wanted to arrange one BUT little place have couple spa. Any Recommendation?

Won't go Flyer, went once... we both were bored to death...lol.:think:

Try AFOND SPA available at Holland Village (29 & 29a Lorong Liput) and South Bridge Road (293 & 293a) tel: 6836 0676, enjoy. Current promo at $398 for each couple.

THE RETREAT Spa & Thalasso Centre (Changi Village Hotel). Spa Hours: 10am-9pm (Mon - Sat) 10am-7pm (Sun). 1 Netheravon Road
#01-03A Changi Village Hotel
Singapore 508502
Tel: (65) 6738 0080
Fax: (65) 6734 0083

Enjoy.... hope got additional one to join you guys next year...... hehehee.......;p

So cruel. you know what your hubby want. give it to him! :devil:

This about the thing about woman....... funny creature.............. hahahha.............

Like the saying "Without woman, man would not have to wear pants!!" hahhaha.......:)

very hard to suggest something that is lovely, memorable & romantic but yet dun turn him on de ler... :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.