Ideas of How to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
very hard to suggest something that is lovely, memorable & romantic but yet dun turn him on de ler... :faint:

I think its difficult to be romanatic and wild at the same time....... u only see that in movie loh. Like titanic.... then in the end, someone got to die hor....... u want? hehehhe.........

I think its difficult to be romanatic and wild at the same time....... u only see that in movie loh. Like titanic.... then in the end, someone got to die hor....... u want? hehehhe.........

of course not lah, romantic i can oni think of picnic. tahpao nice food den find somewhere dimmly lit, quiet, cosy with a nice view. :lovegrin:

suggestion oni la...

Last edited:
Picnic ta-pau food? Liddat lomantik ah? EEeee.

Picnic ta-pau food? Liddat lomantik ah? EEeee.

depends on tapau wad lah, i a simple guy. some ingenuity to break to routine makes it more memorable. good food can be had for a reasonable price, dun need to :embrass:, :think: or :dunno: so hard.

more important is he who is in good company. ;)

I think ... even for a simple person, if he or she makes the effort to learn ... and try to make something simple like sandwiches, the partner would find that a lot more romantic and even if the food comes out like crap, the partner would be touched.

Go to Italy... Go to Venice... just walk along the alleyways, hand in hand. Take photos. Stop and try the pizza or other venetian foods. Take more photos. Drink coffee at St Marks's square. Take photos.

Something like that. I love Venice.

But But But, Florence is also equally as romantic.

Picnic is good idea. hahaz. any suggestion where? *no mosquito bites* Pray hard... hehe.

Go venice...would love to but tt's out of budget at the moment so will keep it in mind.

Not I dun wana get... he's super duper picky. He wants to try and look ard first then get.... soooo... it's kinda hard to catch the right lens cos he's fickle minded too.:bsmilie:

This about the thing about woman....... funny creature.............. hahahha.............

Like the saying "Without woman, man would not have to wear pants!!" hahhaha.......:)

Picnic is good idea. hahaz. any suggestion where? *no mosquito bites* Pray hard... hehe.

Go venice...would love to but tt's out of budget at the moment so will keep it in mind.

well, i know Liang Court supermarket got a good selection of sushi, as for the place... unless u like extra peps to join in the celebration... :sweatsm: from there u can go,.. well, u must put in some effort & :embrass: & :think: lah. try Google earth?

i think mosquitoes can be shoo-ed off with citronella. its got a pleasant scent too. pharmacy got sell them in packs, not the spray on type.

Last edited:
i would plan a 3 days to bali and enjoy the spa facility over there. you feel like king over there as they take care of your every need and wimp. Just imagine the bedroom facing the blue sea. Breakfast by the beach and take a walk after it. Enjoy the afternoon in the couple Spa ..

Rose petal decorating the bed and Romantic candle dinner as serve at your bedroom. Oh man .. this is what I call a Romantic getway

i would plan a 3 days to bali and enjoy the spa facility over there. you feel like king over there as they take care of your every need and wimp. Just imagine the bedroom facing the blue sea. Breakfast by the beach and take a walk after it. Enjoy the afternoon in the couple Spa ..

Rose petal decorating the bed and Romantic candle dinner as serve at your bedroom. Oh man .. this is what I call a Romantic getway

Yeah ... just don't forget ...

[vid]nojWJ6-XmeQ[/vid]

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

erm....avoid SINGAPORE FLYER :think:

Recommend the spa u go to. Which one? Love the idea. Hahaz.. Such an enjoyment. Hopefully not too expensive. Cos Jan got japan... 1st anniversary on May.

Whao! It wld be great!!! Hahaz. Want give me free photoshoot for my wedding photos?

redo a mock wedding all over again and invite 100 clubsnap photographers foc :bsmilie:

Like the saying "Without woman, man would not have to wear pants!!" hahhaha.......:)

Got this saying meh?? :dunno:
Anyway, without men, women would not have to wear bras too! :sweatsm:
And wearing bras suck more than wearing pants!!! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.