Ideas for sizzling on-Location photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

Aug 10, 2004
Just have some thoughts after discussing with friends over the weekend on some sizzling on-location shoot and of course with a model. May or may not be feasible, anyway just some thoughts. We can try to wish for these location/settings to make the photography sizzle.

Outdoor - on location
1. Golf course/ Driving range with Flood lights and studio flash. With the golfers in the background.
2. Stadium with flood lights
3. Race car at night with portable outdoor studio lighting

Wow props
1. Expensive and sexy car with portable studio outdoor lightings

Constructive contributions appreciated, please.

At the crocodile enclosure, during feeding time. Imagine the crocs in a feeding frenzy in the background and the models posing calm and collected. :devil:

astroboy said:
At the crocodile enclosure, during feeding time. Imagine the crocs in a feeding frenzy in the background and the models posing calm and collected. :devil:

I cant pose calmly... let alone gals... :bsmilie:

I got suggestions too...
- Background use something unique: ie. oil refinery, chemical industries near jurong look especially beautiful at night with their lights on... but.... I don't know how are you going to get permission to shoot there... Those places are protected afterall...
- Remember Tang Dynasty City (near lakeside)??? Why not do those ancient dynasty themes??? Haven't seen anyone doing that before...
- Underwater portrait photography? Challenging enough?
- Someone with Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence to bring one boat out to do shoots on an expensive yacht? Race queens with cars are too common... do it with boats... or aircraft?!?!

Sorry, if my ideas may seem crappy...

Youhong said:
- Remember Tang Dynasty City (near lakeside)??? Why not do those ancient dynasty themes??? Haven't seen anyone doing that before...
Been done before ... not in Tang Dynasty City ... but in Chinese Garden. Check out with ESPN or the new improved _espn_ ... ;) I think Astin used to be able to get costumes
Don't think you can get into Tang Dynasty City anymore ...:cry:

Youhong said:
- Underwater portrait photography? Challenging enough?
Done before and still doing ... you not looking at the correct places for that. Check out the Underwater Photography sub forum ... or look up Loupisk and kthan ... they will clue you in if you are really interested.

Youhong said:
- Someone with Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence to bring one boat out to do shoots on an expensive yacht?
Done already ... but quite a few years back ... Check with Astin to see if he still has lobang lor ...

Of course having said all that ... it does not mean that the ideas are bad or anything ... just some pointers to set you in the right direction if you are really interested in doing these themes ...

All themes and ideas can always be repeated and refreshed to be improved further ...

Cheers

There was an interesting idea I saw some time back, with a model dressed very nicely, standing in front of a public toilet (the kind at a hawker center) holding and leaning a mop. In the background was the door to the toilet as well as a desk and the uncle who collects 10 cents, looking uninterested. Not something you'd see everyday.

Long Thai Bean said:
Been done before ... not in Tang Dynasty City ... but in Chinese Garden. Check out with ESPN or the new improved _espn_ ... ;) I think Astin used to be able to get costumes
Don't think you can get into Tang Dynasty City anymore ...:cry:

Done before and still doing ... you not looking at the correct places for that. Check out the Underwater Photography sub forum ... or look up Loupisk and kthan ... they will clue you in if you are really interested.

Done already ... but quite a few years back ... Check with Astin to see if he still has lobang lor ...

Of course having said all that ... it does not mean that the ideas are bad or anything ... just some pointers to set you in the right direction if you are really interested in doing these themes ...

All themes and ideas can always be repeated and refreshed to be improved further ...

Cheers
Because I've never done anything like that nor I see these types of portrait photography very often, these ideas are very fresh to me and I would very much wish to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.