Ideas for polytechnic tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wholume

Apr 27, 2009
I am Poly student that needs idea for a photo tutorial. The work is to make a photo essay! i totally have no idea how to do! help!:confused:

Try this:

1. www.google.com
2. "how to do a photo essay"
3. Read and learn. Plenty of tips and sample websites.

woow. I never knew there is such thing as photo essay till I search the meaning. But should be interesting, creating your narration based on the photos taken (presuming pics taken by you).

Tutorial has been tough for me because of my limited ability to express in sentence. I only know simple storyboarding

Share with us your essay once your tutorial is marked and return.

I am not a poly student who thinks that poly students should do their homework themselves. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I am Poly student that needs idea for a photo tutorial. The work is to make a photo essay! i totally have no idea how to do! help!:confused:

I do think the marking criteria includes originality and effort, right?

I am not a poly student who thinks that poly students should do their homework themselves. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
no, during my time, all students do homework by themselves.

nowadays, all level students' homework are done by father mother ah gong ah mah uncle auntie brother sister cousin friend neighbor and stranger.
cos our education system encourage collaborating learning.

nowadays, all level students' homework are done by father mother ah gong ah mah uncle auntie brother sister cousin friend neighbor and stranger.

i still do my homework myself.. most of the time :lovegrin::lovegrin:

Collaborating learning means tap on other people's expertises, and you combine them and submit the project. :bsmilie:

everybody copy answers from others lor...haha

I do think the marking criteria includes originality and effort, right?

Unfortunately, usually it's the ones who copy that get the higher marks because they could add more content.

Unfortunately, usually it's the ones who copy that get the higher marks because they could add more content.

Or they copied from someone with a lot of originality!

Or they copied from someone with a lot of originality!

The one that copied and hand in first is the winner :thumbsup:

I remember some time ago, a guy wants to enter a certain photo competition and then post in CS to ask members for help and inspiration. Win liao :bsmilie:

cannot get caught mah..haha:bsmilie:

There are several software projects in development and already usage by some universities to discover copy cats among the students. Sometimes it just needs Google to find the copied chapters ... some teachers are smart and don't need advice from a ministry to do their checks.

TS go fly plane already?

Excuse me. Aren't you people suppose to give some idea and help TS in a proper way. Instead you are suggesting copying. :bsmilie:

BTW, it does not matter who submitted first in colleage, as long as 2 versions are the same, both will be penalized as the create is careless.

dont know its it helps but anyhow.. start by brainstorming, listing down things in point form. develop a certain theme or subject by first identifying ur objectives.:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.