Ideas for a cheap night picnic cum dinner in sentosa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kultchris

Jan 28, 2004
Hey guys .. any recommendations for a cheap night picnic in sentosa ? thinking of going there with my frens later . Quite a last min thing . As its the end of the month .. all quite broke alr .. so at most can only fork out $50 in total .. if not we guys gotta think of another place to go . Suggestions most welcomed :D

why sentosa ? tat place is lifeless at night... u can even hear the mossie fly past your ear.

$50? sentosa? drive there already gotto pay$2 for car + $2 per person...go window shopping mustafa center and look see look see better..then have a light supper at kopi shop outside...:bsmilie:

$50 won't get you anywhere in sentosa...

ta pow one packet of chick rice, one packet of cha siew rice (remember take away the cucumber), a few tousa pow or buns, one big bottle of mineral water, take a bus go into sentosa, you can spend a day inside with minimum expenses.

I went with my wife for a night picnic to Sentosa with a loaf of slice breads, a tin of kaya and a bottle of orange juice for less than $10.

I bought along a transistor radio for some music.

Simple pleasures in life can be found in everywhere. :)

I went with my wife for a night picnic to Sentosa with a loaf of slice breads, a tin of kaya and a bottle of orange juice for less than $10.

I bought along a transistor radio for some music.

Simple pleasures in life can be found in everywhere. :)
I got a secret way to go in Sentosa without paying, let me know if you want to make a trip there with your wife again. :)

ah too late but the food court at Sentosa is pretty nice. Esp the japanese ramen. Nice and cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.