Ideals to stop cheapo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Inorder not to mess up ekin bro thread, i came up with this, to let ppl who are against cheapo ppl looking for cheap or free photography.

My ideal:

1. Mess up that bloody cheapo thread.

One way is to disallow PM for the TS ... only way people can respond to him is through a 'Respond now' button in the thread ... and when the fools click that button ... their nick will be displayed in BIG RED font in the thread :p :p :p

If the clothing/fashion industry thought like you all, then i guess Giordano or Bata wouldnt survive till today. If you were in their industry, you would do or say anything to stop from growing.

I think people have to realise that the days where photography was appreciated as a rare and special skill is coming to an end. These days, people got more knowledge and expect higher standards. You can't smoke your customers anymore. Time for the industry's laggers to shape up or ship out.

If the clothing/fashion industry thought like you all, then i guess Giordano or Bata wouldnt survive till today. If you were in their industry, you would do or say anything to stop from growing.

I think people have to realise that the days where photography was appreciated as a rare and special skill is coming to an end. These days, people got more knowledge and expect higher standards. You can't smoke your customers anymore. Time for the industry's laggers to shape up or ship out.

I agree. Due to the drop in DSLR prices, any guy /girl can buy one now. People can borrow books from the library and read up. No longer is photography knowledge a special skill. Heck, I can get a wedding photography knowwledge from the library. did not get a very good shot? never mind PS it until you get something good.... Just don't shoot overexpose too much...it is a free market..customers will always get the best bargain available.

I agree. Due to the drop in DSLR prices, any guy /girl can buy one now. People can borrow books from the library and read up. No longer is photography knowledge a special skill. Heck, I can get a wedding photography knowwledge from the library. did not get a very good shot? never mind PS it until you get something good.... Just don't shoot overexpose too much...it is a free market..customers will always get the best bargain available.

It's alot more than that. There's one thing that is VERY important that the books can't teach you: inter personal skill.

I also find that there are many bo-liao TS start many cheapo threads. :thumbsd:
Very easy ma. Ban the cheapo TS for 1 month for posting rubbish threads. After 1 mth, he can post again but for that one mth, he can't post rubbish.
Good idea rite?

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.